You just don't know it yet (Yandere!Spamano) (HALLOWEEN/HORROR FIC #2)

Start from the beginning

"Ciao, Antonio." Nonno answered, and he was gone.

"...is that your boyfriend, Lovi?" Romeo asked, looking up from his homework with a toothy grin. Lovino just blushed and punched his arm. Hard.

5.

The next day was the start of how everything fell apart.

"Hola, Lovi!" Antonio chirped, skipping and I mean literally skipping up to the boy in question. Lovino gave him a halfhearted glare. They both knew he didn't really mean it.

"Don't call me that, bastard."

"Your grandfather told me something, Lovi." Antonio said. He sat down next to him. "He said he was going out of town and not taking you or Feli or..."

"Uh, Romeo?" That was weird though. Why would he do that, first of all? Feli and Lovino were sixteen, old enough to stay alone, but out of town? And Romeo was only eleven. Most importantly, why would he tell Antonio?

"Yeah. So anyway, he told me that you were to come over to my house while he was away, and to stay with me."

"Okay...?" Lovino raised his eyebrows. Still, weird, but he didn't think too much of it.

Antonio gave him a one-armed hug. "Don't worry! I'll take good care of my Lovi!"

That day, he and Lovino walked to Antonio's house. It was a pretty nice house, you average two-story building with a couple bedrooms and the like. Lovino, who shared a room with Feli, had to say he was pretty impressed.

"Are your parents home?"

Antonio gave a weird smile. "My brother Afonso is, but don't worry. We won't bother him."

Lovino just shrugged at that. He never knew Antonio had a brother.

"Come up to see where you'll be staying," Antonio continued in a soft voice, and Lovino did so without thinking. He trusted him; after all, they were friends. But he led him into his own room. And not ungently, he pushed him down on the bed.

"What the hell are you doing--"

Antonio cupped his cheeks as he straddled him. "Don't worry, Lovi! I'm not going to hurt you, I would never dream of doing that..." But he actually laid down on top of him, in an awkward way, not in a hot way. "My Lovi, mine... I love you so much..." He kissed his neck, and Lovino shuddered.

This was not what he was expecting. This was weird. What was he even doing? He hoped he'd stop... I mean he kept his word, he wasn't doing anything more than kissing, but... Lovino knew this wasn't right.

Hours passed, and Lovino guessed he must've fallen asleep. He didn't remember closing his eyes, but when he opened them, the room was dark. Antonio was curled up next to him, strong arms around his waist, one hand in the back pocket of his jeans. ...okay then. Lovino couldn't move. He knew Antonio would be mad if he did, and then what? He'd still have to stay with him until Nonno came back... Feli was probably staying with that stupid potato... He sighed in the dark.

Weak anger warmed his chest. Stupid Nonno, how dare he leave him in this position! He just wanted to go home and sleep in his own bed... Maybe this was all some sort of bad dream. Yeah that's it, and then he'd wake up, and Antonio would still be too touchy-feely, but not like...that.

When Lovino opened his eyes again, the room was filled with sunlight.

"Good morning!" a voice chirped too-loud in his ear. Lovino woke up with a headache, and he felt sick from relief to see he was still in his crumpled clothes from yesterday. He rubbed his eyes.