You just don't know it yet (Yandere!Spamano) (HALLOWEEN/HORROR FIC #2)

Start from the beginning

After his class, Lovino saw Antonio waiting for him outside. His smile was ever present, and Lovino put up with him without much fuss. I mean, he could take care of himself! But still. Friends.

3.

One day Lovino was walking down the hall with Antonio as usual. The older boy was enthusiastically telling him about his pet turtles, and his garden. Lovino had to admit it was a little cute. And he definitely didn't (read: did) blush when Antonio blatantly said he had a turtle named after him.

Suddenly Antonio stopped walking when someone wrapped an arm around his shoulders. The newcomer was older than Lovino, male, with long silky blonde hair and the smallest amount of stubble.

"Oh..." That's weird, Lovino thought he had seen the two of them hang out before. Why did he sound... disappointed? "Hola, Francis."

The newcomer, Francis, did not notice Toni's change of tone. "Bonjour, my pet. Gil is being an idiot, so I'm going to hang out with you, oui?"

The muscle clenched in Antonio's jaw. Lovino didn't know what the issue was, but he sorta felt bad. The feeling immediately worsened when Francis' eyes landed on him. Francis was a notorious player known by all the school, regardless of gender -- some say he even got a girl pregnant when he was only a freshman.

Francis smirked, arm still around Antonio's shoulders, and blue eyes still locked on Lovino. Now the truth was Lovino was still hesitantly discovering his sexuality, but he knew the way the older boy was looking at him made him uneasy. He wouldn't try to touch him with Toni here though. Right?

"This is the boy you told me about, Toni~?" Francis purred.

Lovino's face burned in humiliation. His worst fear was that Antonio pretended to be friends with him now, and then just...talked about him behind his back...

"I can see why you want a piece of that." Francis smirked and reached out to brush his fingers down the side of Lovino's face. For once he was speechless. What the hell...?! "I don't blame you, but yours is nice--"

In one fluid motion, Antonio's face changed to a look of uncontrollable rage. He tore Francis' arm from his shoulder, before punching him straight in the nose.

"What the hell, Antonio?!" Francis cried out, holding his bleeding nose and looking angry and betrayed. Antonio didn't spare him a second look.

"What...the fuck was that?" Lovino asked slowly. Antonio took his arm, gently now and almost lovingly, and led him away from the boy on the ground, still moaning and clutching his nose.

"No one can touch you, Lovi. No one can talk about you like that." Was Antonio's only explanation.

4.

The next day when Lovino got home from school -- Feli was off hanging out with some of his other friends -- Antonio was in his house. His grandfather, his Nonno, was in the kitchen making dinner, and his youngest brother Romeo was doing math homework.

And then there was Antonio, talking intently to Nonno. They all looked up when he cleared his throat.

"Lovi!" Antonio rushed to him and crushed him into a hug.

"Uh yeah good to see you too, idiot." Lovino grumbled.

"Vino, why did you never tell me what a charming friend you have?" Nonno asked with a smirk. Oh geez. Could he get any more embarrassing?

"I have to be going now." Antonio interrupted them. He saved Lovino from embarrassment -- though he still had his arm wrapped around his waist. That was weird. "Mucho gusto, Mr. Vargas~"