Gonna Be Okay

Can't see to figure out,
What's going on, inside my head?
It's this shower of lead,
I can't seem to put it out.

   I'm tortured every day.
Why can't I ever believe,
That someday I'll be free?

   Times I've wanted to give up,
Times the walls would go down,
Tumbling all around me.

   All I've heard is bad news,
And how it's gonna fall through.
But no matter what they say...
It's gonna be okay...

   No matter what we've been through,
Here we are.
No matter if you think,
That we might be falling apart...

   Just as long as you,
Imagine everything,
That you could do...

   Live for the morning light,
And don't give up that crazy smile...

   Hey ho, folks!  Here I bring you another inspirational based poem... The poem is centralised on keeping your head high when life knocks you hard. I believe that I talked about this in a previous inspirational talk too...
   We're always concerned about the current situation we may be in, yet never about solving or just forgetting about it. It ain't always about the effect, but how you may possibly react to it. If something happens, know that it happened, and it was meant for the greater good.
   No matter how many times we fall; sometime, anytime, somewhere, anywhere is when it's all going turn out okay. "We reap what we sow", this well-known expression is wonderful to realise that one day, we won't have any regret in the melody of this life. Last of all, keep smiling for whatever happens; because it's all gonna be okay!
   Folks, I hope you've enjoyed my poem and small talk on this. Tis always my honour to be writing and sharing what I  love doing. If you thought it was awesome, give it a vote. If you would like to share your thoughts, do so in the comments section. If you thought I was completely wrong and terrible with everything, do say so in the comments too. Tell your comrades and family about the topic, to let everyone know about life. Of course, follow for more of my shenanigans...
   Enjoy your day, ladies and gentlemen! - MS