Those Special Friends

Everyday I say to myself: "What's there that motivates me live my crazy life?". Well...there are a whole lot of crazy stuff, but one of the top priorities would be having to enjoy the company of a good, old friend.

   Now, when I say "friends", I don't mean the ones who just expect you to care about them without relaying the nicety to you. Those guys are NOT friends, they're just people who want attention through the most inhumane means possible.
   Real "friends" are supposed to be one of a kind, like those who would always stand up for you and have your back during those dire times. They have the ability to respect you and your logical decisions, or sometimes correct any malignance that you display. You might be thinking, "Hey, I gotta whole bunch of 'em!". Maybe they're all nice and cool with you, but as people say that there's more to what meets the eye. For all we know, they could be just someone who wants you for your resources or to popularise themselves through your awesomeness. That's, unfortunately, where jealousy and envy come in. Those aspects in one's heart can potentially ravage oneself or even others. If we don't realise that soon enough, it may just be catastrophic to our beloved lives.

   The key lesson out of all this, is to merely understand the importance of another person in life. Without a companion, God knows where would we be now. He/She would surely be thinking too. But of course, this sometimes comes to the situation of making the all so important "choice": Sometimes, it comes to believing in one person or the other. And if you've ever encountered this before, you know the pain of having to choose. The thing is...to believe in your own heart; not in the peer pressure of some third party dude or someone else. It's all you...
Remember a friend is always someone who'd help, smile, have fun, and be there for you (and also pretty much everything you would find in a book of Mr. Goody Two Shoes).

   It ain't always about what the others who deny you feel about you. It's about never letting go of the people that make you real...

   Heyo, everyone! Ramadan Kareem to all the brothers and sisters out there! Hope you enjoy this elaboration on a major part of our lives. Always have those awe-stricking people as a part of me. Take care, and have a fantabulous day!