Once he had processed everything that was going on, he left. Lydia going along with him.

I said my good bye's to Derek and Scott and drove home. It was late at night so I decided I'd crash, get a good night's rest.

The next morning I woke up early and got ready for school. Living my day out like a normal teenage girl. Trying not to think of the fact that I'm being hunted for money.

I sat through all my classes, took a test, did my homework in free period. I ate lunch with Scott and Malia. We had a normal conversation and didn't even mention the shit we've got going on.

Everything was going great till I got a call from Lydia. Her and Stiles skipped school to try and figure out the cipher key of the list her grandmother left her.

"So what have you tried?" I asked her as I desperately tried to hold my phone and shove my books into my locker.

"Literally everything," She groaned.

"Your name? Your moms name? Your grandmothers name?"

"Yes, yes, and yes. When I say everything, I mean everything."

"Then why are you calling me? I'm not the smart one." I slammed my locker as the bell rang. I tugged my backpack over my shoulder and exited the school.

"I was just calling to see if you had some crazy idea that might work," She sighed and the line was silent before she spoke up again. "So what are you up to?"

"Right now I'm waiting at my car for Malia to hurry her ass out of school so we can leave. Her and I are gonna get ready for the bonfire tonight. Are you going?"

I unlocked my car and slid into the driver's seat, throwing my backpack in my backseat. I stuck the keys into ignition and started the car.

"Please, I have better things to do then stand around a fire with a bunch of drunken teenagers." I could just see her shaking her head right now.

"Well I'm going to try and get drunk. Like, slurring my words and falling on the ground, drunk." Once I finished my sentence, the passenger door flung open and Malia plopped down into the seat.

"That's a stupid idea," I heard Stiles mumble. I guess I was on speaker.

"You're right. It is stupid. But I don't care, I'm getting drunk and having a fun time. Bye Lydia." I hung up the phone and threw it in the cup holder.

 "I will get drunk with you, don't worry my friend," Malia sent me a smile and patted my shoulder.

I just wished people like us could get drunk.

***

Darkness had fallen a couple hours ago. The huge bonfire lighting up campus. Teenagers drinking and dancing to the loud music.

Malia and I had gotten here about an hour ago and in that time, we have drank so much alcohol. Her and I can't really get drunk but with the amount of alcohol we've had, I definitely don't feel myself.

Her and I danced and laughed, having fun for once. I usually wouldn't go to things like this but with the shitty week i've had, this is the best thing ever.

"Hey!" Scott yelled over the music as he approached Malia and I.

"Hey!" I yelled back with a smile on my face.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Malia is helping me get drunk. What are you doing?" I smiled and took a sip of the bottle in my hand.

 What are you doing?" I smiled and took a sip of the bottle in my hand