TWENTY FOUR

This chapter is dedicated to Chezbrgr :3 Thank you for voting and commenting and following me :D

There's only one more chapter left you guys! :D I have decided not to tell you anything about what will happen when this story ends until it actually ends XD I do love to keep you all wondering x3

Do let me know what you think!

Hoping you enjoy,

-> Desyre

Salvador

"You're grounded," Ash said as soon as I stepped into the house.

"Ash," Mina said in the menacing tone she saved for when she was running on her last nerve.

                You could imagine my face after spending four days away, only to come home and listen to my mom tell me I'm grounded. I didn't understand what was going on, if I hadn't been here how could I do something to get grounded?

"Wait, why am I grounded?"

"You're not grounded sweetie," Mina said her voice gentle.

"He is. For taking four days instead of the original three without talking to us first," Ash said glaring daggers at me.

"Ashlyn," Mina said again and if I was my mom I would shut up because Mina's patience was running pretty low.

"Mom, I don’t… What are you talking about? Ollie told me he talked to you and told you we would be spending one more day in the hotel. And I was there when Ollie called you the second night. It really had nothing to do with us, Ollie's mom decided to book four days instead of three to let us rest before coming back here."

"We know, Ollie explained it all to us hon', it's just that your mother is being an idiot again," Mina said turning to look at Ash.

"He broke the rules, he stayed four days instead of three which is what we agreed on," Ash ground out.

"Ashlyn te juro por Dios..." Mina started saying.

                Oh, this really wasn't good, if she was swearing by God already then her patience was running very, very low.

"Sal, Em called earlier. She said she wanted the band to gather in her house, why don't you go pick Ollie up and go over there to see what she wanted?" Mina said to me even though she was looking at Ash.

                That was probably a lie, but she was giving me an out and I took it. I nodded and grabbed my keys and wallet before leaving the house quickly. I wasn't even at Ollie house when the yelling started and I wondered silently what Ash had done to get Mina to run out of patience. I got to Ollie's house and was about to ring the bell, wondering what Ollie would think about me being here after spending only about half an hour away from each other. The door opened before I could ring the bell, though, and Ollie stood there looking surprised.