EIGHTEEN

Prepare my dear readers, things are gonna get hot in here ;3 

By the way, Baby_Muffy, I cracked up when you said you had expected things to get heated in the last chapter because things did get heated xD I wasn't going to tell you that though :P I hate spoiling the fun of waiting for the next chapter for you guys. 

So yeah. Nothing left to say except for the usual thanks for everyone that votes and reads this story :3 I really love you guys!

Let me know what you think please. I think every writer likes comments better because it's feedback, and any type of feedback is really good.

Added note: Fellow writers that read this story, don't you hate having to change to advanced options to put the copy rights on your story? I personally think it's a drag, but oh well, nothing to be done about it.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter ^^

-> Desyre

Salvador

                I pulled Ollie into another kiss, resisting the urge to just get him naked and put my hands on him. Right now I was riding on the edge between feeling like I would explode with pride and wanting to make the guy beside me mine and just mine. The latter scared the mighty fuck out of me, to be honest. Ollie tucked me into his side when I ended the kiss, and that’s how we walked out of the backstage. I had been expecting a few of Ennie’s friends or something but instead there were about half a dozen people waiting for us. They were mostly girls and squealed as soon as we stepped back into the dinner, surrounding us quickly.

“You’re so cute together!” A girl said.

“Yeah, you two look so fucking hot!” Her friend, I guessed, agreed.

“How did you meet?”

“How did you start dating?”

“How long have you been together?”

“Since when have you known each other?”

“Are you like serious and everything?”

“Of course they’re serious! I wouldn’t dedicate a song in front of a crowd of people to someone I wasn’t serious about!”

“Well I was just asking!”

“Did you really sing for the first time for Sal?”

“How was it?”

“Yeah and how did it happen?”

                Holy fucking shit. Holy fucking shit. Holy fucking shit.

                It was like a litany going on in my head. It was great that people liked our music so much, but I thought this only happened to famous bands who had groups of fans and everything. This was barely our second gig, and we were already being attacked by fans. We were so not ready for this. I could feel Ollie’s breath start to get faster and knew without him having to tell me that he was starting to panic. I really wasn’t any better than him, I was only riding on adrenaline and fear for him.