FOURTEEN

First of all, this chapter goes to AgentNoodles (Now AgentRock, don't know what she'll be when you read this chapter XD Her username's up there), for voting on all of the chapters! :D I have to say that I often found myself checking to see if you had voted and wondering what you thought of the chapter xD So for being attentive and sweet enough to vote on every chapter you read, this chapter is for you! 

Second of all, shoutouts! There is a shoutout for LUXURY123 for commenting and voting on all of my chapters! I again found myself waiting patiently for your next comment wondering what you thought of the chapter you were reading xD There is a shoutout for Baby_Muffin for making a cover for this book and for voting and commenting :3 There's a shoutout for XxToffeeTicTacxX for begging me to update this chapter today, and for commenting and voting, for always helping me out, and just for being there, plain and simple. There's a shout out for xXSweetSorrowXx for being amazing and wonderful and always cheering me up as well. And well for everyone of you guys that have voted for my story, don't worry, I know who you are, I know your username and I'm always waiting patiently for your votes :3 I just don't mention you because I think I've already made too much of a sentimental fool out of myself >.<

Well, without anything left to say, don't worry I'm not this sentimental because it's the last chapter, I've just been... stressed out, and seeing your comments and votes and messages, has cheered me up :3

I hope you enjoy the chapter,

-> Desyre

Salvador

                Oh my God! Ollie was singing! He was singing in front of a bunch of people that had looked pretty hostile at first, and he was being brave for us, for me. He stepped into the stage and saved us. I had to play the bass but when this was over I was going to kiss him senseless and then some. He sang perfectly, his voice adapting beautifully to the tones the songs required. He knew every song we had planned to sing here, the order, the names, the artist, the lyrics, everything.

                He looked perfect singing for us. And the best of all? He was singing because he wanted to, not because I had asked him to or Em had forced him to. He was here because he wanted to be. It was just a gig, there would surely be a lot more and just because one failed it didn’t mean we were bound to fail for the rest of our lives. But he cared, he came to help us, and sang in front of a group of people, for the first time since his parents died. My heart felt like it would burst with pride for Ollie.

                He sang Everybody’s Fool and it finally sounded perfect, like it was finally home, like after a long, long journey it finally found the right place, the right singer. Everyone in the band sighed with heart-felt relief when Ollie sang Everybody’s Fool. The same happened with Whispers in the Wind, Screwed Six Ways ‘til Sunday, and Fuck Me. It seemed I wasn’t the only one that thought Ollie should be with us eternally if possible because by the time the show was scheduled to end the people were asking for one more song. And Ollie gave it to them, deciding to go with one of our own songs.