The day

Dan pov

The camera is set. The mic is set. The lights are set. Today is the big day I am going to introduce the phandom to (y/n).

This is the day that has been getting me trouble to sleep (or the tumblr). I texted (y/n) if p wanted to come over and p said yes. It wasn't that long until p got here. Asking if p wanted to do something (like the gentleman I am) p said anything I wanted to do fine.
(events up till now ^)
----------------------------------------
(now )

"hey how about a video? Since we are going to tour and you'll be joining me and Phil people are gonna be curi-" "I don't want to..." p said looking down that smiling face that was once upon p face a couple of minutes ago is gone.

"but it could be fun!" I gave p a warm smile. "we can have a - a theme ... Yeah! A theme." I thought for a second "how about anime or Disney or -or how about k-pop I know you love k-pop or ho-" "I SAID NO!...." p screamed at me.

This was is first time I ever heard (y/n) scream (at me especially). "I....I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to u-upset you..." I told p getting close to p as p backed away. "I-Im s-s-so s-sorry " p had a panicking tone to her voice. I stared at her and the longer I did I noticed she was shaking.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your pov

"I SAID NO!...." I yelled. Why am I getting so mad....? "I-Im sorry I-I didn't mean to u-upset you..." Dan said you can hear the worry in his voice. His voice ....god ..his beautiful voice.

"I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry" I said as I felt myself shaking. I wasn't shaking because of the coldness even though it was winter. I was shaking because of......fear. Not fear of Dan,not fear of cameras, no fear of showing my face.

But fear of the phandom. If I'm honest with myself I'm a very sensitive person. I get hurt easily. When I was 3 I would cry over my stuff animal getting dirty with food or dirt.

Growing up I didn't really get along with people. Instead of making friends ... I would make bullies. There was hate all around me. Ever since I met Dan...I didn't hate myself. I wouldn't bet myself up any more. And all that hate ...seemed to go away.

I got out of my thoughts and realized there's something wet on my face it felt like rain. But it was just my tears. Through the time I was thinking I was slowly breaking down.

I fell down to my knees crying. "I'm sorry Dan I r-really want to film the v-video with you but I can't i-i just can't..." I looked down.

I felt something warm wrap there arms around me. If was Dan , is warm embrace comfort me, his cologne filling up my nose. "we dont have to make the video if you don't want to I'm not gonna force you to " he said as he kissed the top of my head.

I got a feeling I never got before. I wanted to kiss Dan but I long passionate kiss. I looked up at Dan and crashed my lips against Dan as it wasn't long until he kissed back. But this kiss was different.

This time we didn't stop. The kiss became longer and more passionate. Dan stood up picking me up and I wrapped my legs around him not breaking the kiss as he walked up to his room.

There was lights a camera he probably thought we were gonna shoot the video. He saw the camera and decided to but it away. Because of reasons ...

" are you sure?" he asked as I nodded but then looked down blushing" but can you be gentle its my first time...." I said quietly.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Hey guy so yeah thats gonna happen in the next chapter. ⚠️the next chapter will have Adult content (but that never stops you) so if you are sensitive or aren't old enough dont read the chapter ⚠️