May i kiss you

Dan pov

She's giggling wow it's beautiful her smile it was amazing I feel my cheeks get hot I'm blushing again oh god . I turn away to hide my blushing from her "No don't look away I think it's .... Cute when you blush" she smiles as she leans over the table and reaches for my chin and makes me look at her I'm  blushing even more . "That's better" she give a small smile and kisses my nose I blush even harder , wow (y/n) is amazing.

Your pov

After we finished our coffee we head to Dan's flat it's snowing wow it's beautiful. I feel something warm holding my hand I look down it's Dan's hand it's so soft and warm . "Your hands cold (y/n) " he lets my hand go to take off his jacket. He wraps his jacket around me the scent of his cologne fills up my nose it . "Thanks you " I blush slightly "(y/n) why we're you in a rush ?" He looked down at me "um .. I was gonna go to school well I mean it's not school it's a class to learn how to dance ballet " I kept looking down " you do ballet?" He asked "yea when I was little I only did it to make my mom happy since my dad left but after a couple of years later I started to like it but it gets boring sometimes ".I look to the sky as the snow still falls smiling "(y/n) ?" Dan asked I look at him "yea?" I answered back " may I kiss you?" He asked looking at me I feel my cheeks turn pink . Does he want to kiss me..?!