Damn daniel

(A/n 😂^)

Your pov

After we ate breakfast, Phil made his famous pancakes we decided to go to buy some anime merchandise and some manga. I went to my home to change into a Free! Shirt black ripped jeans and some black and with adidas.
We met by a park I loved so much Dan and Phil said they were gonna pick me up in their car.

Dan pov

I wanted to wear something calming and comfortable so I just wore my black with white star shirt with my black pants and some white vans. We finally got to the park as I see (y/n) she looks beautiful like always. She gets in the car as a couple of minutes later we get out the car . I open (y/n) door to show her that I'm a gentleman smiling . "Damn Daniel !" She tells me I looked confused at her as she pointed to my white vans . I look down then it remembered me of a video I saw on Instagram of a boy (obviously named Daniel) where white vans as a guy tells him 'damn Daniel back at it with the white vans' (if you haven't seen the video it's on the top to see it). "Haha very funny "I say sarcastically "back at it with the white vans" she tells me as me Phil and (y/n) laugh.

<<time skip because I say so deal with it>>

We finally buy some things at the story Me and Phil bought some Free! AOT and haikyuu merchandise as (y/n) bought a lot of thing I can't even name it all. Oh an of course every where I went everyone was telling me "damn Daniel back at it with the white vans" this is why I don't go out to places.

(A/n DAMN DANIEL!!! 😂 first of all if you haven't seen the video it's right next the picture of Dan I suggest seeing the video first but it's to late no . Reminded me of Justin beiber okay so I hope you like this video I just wanted to make a somewhat funny chapter so here you go hope you liked it oh ! And before I forget I changed the book cover so check that out okay toodles )