Fnaf

Dan pov

I think this treasure hunt is going well she met Yato Haru & Rin one of her favorite animes. I don't really know if she likes Fnaf but might as well just get a little jump scare. "Ready?" I asked her as she nods.

Your pov

We ask if they know where the dinning room is they pointed to the direction. We finally get to the dinning room as there was a note stuck to the door as it said ' once you go through this door you may never come back alive..' I got scared as I entered the door the room suddenly got cold as shivers went down my spine there was not lights just neon purple lights as flashing lights appeared like the ones at clubs. I suddenly see someone pass by I looked again as I saw a clock 5 am I have to survive until 6 am and j get the next clue I get a flash light as anything I see I flash it away with the flashlight .
~le skip time~
5:59 just one more minute suddenly my flash light went out as a song started playing no no no no nononono! I close my eyes as the song stopped please 6 am ! As suddenly a brown bear jumped out of no where as i screamed. As he said "here have a balloon" he smiled I got it shaking as I popped it ' you will have to travel into the forest near the sidewalk there shall be a shrine you claim to be a god prove it you are just a human girl i have grown feeling for you but I refuse to tell you please meet me at the shrine...' I read.

A/n: Hallo :3 can you guess the riddle. Your getting close just get the next clue and your there.