Dinosaur

Your p.o.v

"you have to go deep to the forest (aka the garden" you will find two dinosaurs and a surprise will be waiting for you". I don't remember watching any anime about dinosaurs , might as well go investigate. On my way to the garden I ask people for directions it wasn't that far just like to the BACK of the building!

Dan's p.o.v

I know (y/n) doesn't like walking but it gave me time to change into my dinosaur onesie, positioning Phil so (y/n) doesn't see him, and putting the stuff dinosaur in the perfect spot with the tickets. As I wait for (y/n) i get more and more butterflies in my stomach i feel like I'm gonna be sick.

Your p.o.v

After 17 minutes! Of walking I finally get there as i see a balloon as i pop it 'you finally reached your goal I hope you like the little treasure hunt with Haru, Rin, Yato, Freddy, and of course Tomoe. But i hope this is something you never forget ~ love, Dan'
I couldn't but help smiling at it as I start walking and I see a stuffed dinosaur I walk up to it as I see Dan. He picks up the dinosaur "(y/n), being with you is an adventure other people use maps but you and me we make our own path, sometimes mountains get in our way but we climb them sometimes lakes and rivers get in our path but we swim through them but at times we get to a flower patch so we enjoy it. Through this journey we will stand by each other holding hands get through the journey together... This is sounding like a proposal but what I want to ask you is (y/n) (l/n) do you want to go to the U.S with me and Phil but mostly me?" she stares at me then a smile starts to grow on her face as she tackles me " of course Dan!" as I hug her "I ...Love you (y/n)" I tell her "me to Dan" she responds.
And our journey continues...