Broken

Your pov

I get a call from my mother she rarely calls me especially at 3:29 in the night I answer her "hello?" I ask you can hear beeping noises. "Is this (m/n) daughter?" It's a woman she should as if she's in her 20's "yes ...." I feel nervous I sit on the side of my bed . "I'm sorry your mother she had a drug overdose..." My heart drops I feel light headed I feel drops on my cheeks as I hung up . I fall on my knees as I hit the floor with all my might I felt anger sadness at the same time I scream with anger as tears roll down my cheek from sadness . It's amazing how life is something and just like that it can be another.
~ le time skip~

Dan pov

Me and Phil decided to go visit (y/n) today we bought some snacks so we can watch a movie together. We get to her flat for some reason I feel sad depressed and angry . We knock on the door the door opens but no ones there we go inside " (y/n)?" You can hear crying from upstairs me and Phil quickly run upstairs . We see (y/n) crying on the floor with blood coming from her wrist and a 3 bloody blades near her "call 999 !" I yell to Phil as he quickly calls . Why (y/n) how did this to her what happened to her please (y/n) don't leave me not now ....