Lion

Your pov
We get to dan's flat it looks amazing there's all type of anime merchandise I would like to live here . "Dan is that you?!" We hear come from another room . "Scream and I'll hide and pretend your a fangirl that found out where we live"he whispers to be he quietly hides as phil walks towards me I scream "omg its amazingphil !!!" I pretend to fangirl as Dan pops out and scares him . Dan and I laugh so hard that our stomachs started to hurt . "That's not very funny Dan " Phil looks at Dan "and who's this ?" I wave at Phil "I'm (y/n) one of dan's friends" I smile "Dan!you have a friend!" He jumps up and down clapping his hands "we need to celebrate !"

Dan pov

"How about we celebrate by ordering some pizza and watch some anime" I offer "sure" (y/n) smiles,wow her smile god I love her smile. "Alright I'll order the pizza and (y/n) Dan will pick a anime" Phil orders the pizza as me and (y/n) decided on watching Free! .As (y/n) sings the theme song "I'm part Japanese from my dad's side" she giggles . We end up watching 10 episodes its 8:45 some how wow time goes fast Phil decided to go to bed as I was about to stand up I feel someone wrap their arms around me its (y/n) . She feels so cold I mean of course she is its the middle of winter and it's snowing outside I hug her back as my eyes slowly close. I love (y/n) so much .