Yato

I think and think what could it be I look once again at the riddle ' if you ever need help with anything give me a call for 1 yen and I'll help with whatever you desire, I'm a forgotten God trying to be remembered again' hmm a god trying to be remembered if I need help call him for 1 yen I sit down and think I go through all the animes I've watched wait I got it its 'noragami' I remember seeing like a shrine near the entrance I grab Dan and run to the shrine. It wasn't that far away so it didn't take that long but some people wanted to take photos with Dan so he did which slowed us down a bit. We finally get there as we see Yato. "I'm Yato I will give you what you need for 1 yen" he says I look around as I see 1 yen on the floor I pick it up and hand it to him as he hands me a ballon with a needle. I pop it as the riddle fell on the floor. ' 6 hours 5 nights 4 of us and 1 of you , can you survive every night , lose and you'll get stuffed find us in a dark dinning room beware for you might get a jump scare'. Oh no what I'm I getting myself into ...

A/n: hey guys how are you liking the spam :3 I hope you like it I'm sorry these chapters are short I'll try the make the next ones longer;3 ' 6 hours 5 nights 4 of us and 1 of you , can you survive every night , lose and you'll get stuffed find us in a dark dinning room beware for you might get a jump scare' can you figure it out ;3 🐻🌙🍕