Promise

Dan pov

"May I kiss you ..?" I asked her she's blushing is that a yes . She gives a small nod as I get her chin then lift her chin up and kiss her forehead. I blush then look at her smiling . I get close to her ear and whisper "I will let nothing ever happened to you I promise" I kiss her cheek and hold her what used to be cold hand. I hope this feeling will never end .

Your pov

He promised to let nothing ever happen to me . He's sweet like no other he makes me feel special like I'm worth something. I need to tell him before it goes any long if we become a thing I don't want to keep it from him. "Dan..." I look down "yeah (y/n) " he smiles down at me "I need to tell you something " he kept looking down at me "when I was little my father left me for another family & my mother wouldn't spend as much time with me  I would get bullied & as I grew up I started to suffer from depression and I would ...." I paused for a moment "self-harm" I had tears in my eyes I tried to fight then "i don't care.... I still want to be with you" he looked down at me and gave a warm smile . I love Dan James Howell and I'm not afraid of that but I just need to tell him at the right moment.
( a/n oooo they both love each other)