Chapter 8

Liam's POV

I woke up with a jolt. I don't remember where I am until it all comes back to me. Natalie. Kendall. The kiss. Louis. Ms. Falten. I got up rather quickly, surprised that my massive headache was gone. I looked at the clock. 2:30. School just got out.

"Perfect timing," I muttered.

I grabbed my pack, swinging it over my shoulder. I walked out the door and onto the hot pavement. I pulled my phone out just as an incoming text came in.

From:697/6969

Hey babe, wanna come over 2 work on r project?<3

I immediately felt relieved as I realised it was Natalie.

To:Natalie

Ya sure just txt me ur address and I'll be there:)

From:Natalie

k it's 6997 Granger Ave.

I shoved my phone in my pocket. Granger wasn't too far a walk, so I texted my mom that I was working on a science project before making my way to Natalie's. As I walked down her street, I stare in awe at the mansions that line the street. I arrived at 6997 and knocked on the dark wooden door.

A middle aged woman that definitely had some work done answered the door. Her cheeks looked as if the skin was stretched across the bone and honestly, I had no idea why she would pay to get that done.

"Hello dear, what do you need?" She asked in a polite voice.

"Umm... I'm looking for Natalie..."

I mumbled quietly, not looking the woman in the eyes.

"Oh, well why didn't you just say so! Natalie!" She yells loudly.

I heard a faint, 'just a minute' from upstairs and Mrs. Ross motioned for me to come in.

"Thank you Mrs. Ross," I said politely.

"Oh, honey, call me Samantha."

She smiles widely. I heard footsteps on the stairs, and I saw a mess of blonde hair scurry down the large staircase. Natalie finally appeared , smiling.

"Ready Liam? " she asked. I nodded, following her back up the stairs she just descended. We went down a large hallway of dark wooden doors before coming to one that said 'Natalie' in hot pink bubble letters. I stepped into her room and my heart hammered in my chest. The room was dimmed, and there were candles scattered throughout the spacey room. In the middle back of the room was a large king size canopy bed, with red hearts covering it all.

And by it all,

I meant the whole dang flabbin room.

"Natalie?" I called.

She was no where to be found. Taking a few more steps forward, I looked around. No Natalie.

I made a circle around the bed, then face my back to it to look around more.

Suddenly, there is someone tapping me on the shoulder. I turn around.

"Oh thank god Natalie you scared the living he-"

I was cut of as our lips connect, and her legs wrap around my torso. She pulled me down on top of her on the bed.

I was in complete shock as she kissed me fiercely. She ripped my jacket off, leaving me in my white tee and skinny jeans. But she didn't stop there. Her hands skimmed down my chest as she pulled up the fabric of my shirt. She yanked it off my body, her eyes raking down my chest, all the way to my abdomen. Natalie smirked.

"You're so sexy Liam."

This is wrong! My conscious yells at me.

I'm not exactly sure what to think though.

She bit down on my lip, causing an elicit moan from me.

She suddenly got off the bed. I just laid there, confused. She smirked at me. She was planning.

And I'm sure it's not good.

I'm correct as she yanked her shirt off, revealing her black lace bra.

She dropped to the floor on the opposite side of the bed. I couldn't see her from my position. My heart jammed into my throat as she slowly crawled onto the bed, on all fours, and then she was slowly crawling towards me. She arrived at her destination, and she sits there for a minute before slamming her lips to mine again. A minute or two in, she slowly slid her hands down my chest. Her hands reached the band of my jeans, and I was completely confused until she fumbles with my belt buckle.

What have I gotten myself into.

***

Kendall's POV

After school, my emotions were worse. I saw Liam walk into Natalie's house. He obviously didn't know that I lived three houses down from her. I couldn't help but cry.

Liam was too innocent to see Natalie's real intentions.

She was a bitch. Se played with so many guy's feelings, probably a new one each week.

Why can't I save him from this kind of stuff? It's all my fault. If I had talked to him at lunch today instead of letting my hormones get the best of me, he would be here, at my house.

I ran upstairs to my bathroom, locking the door. My mom wouldn't be home till seven. I needed this stress of my shoulders. So I decided to do something I hadn't done in, gosh, I think two years. I pulled the blade out of my razor, slowly dragging it across the back of my left wrist. I cut it deeper and deeper. Finally I saw the bright red and I let it drop down my arm as I let out a sigh. I hadn't cut in almost two years.

But, I felt helpless. I could've done better. I drag the blade across my wrist again, just above the other.

I did this at least 10 times before I heard the slam of a car door. I quickly put my razor back together, cleaning the blood of my arm. I ran into my room, changing into a large sweater.

No more crop tops for me.

A/N: awe I feel bad for kendall

*tear *tear