Reminder To All Readers

ALESANA(The Demon Gangster)

Dear Readers,

A few reminders to remember before you continue.

This Story is written in unique format and ways.Just stop reading if you don't like that.

There's a lot of cuss and unpleasant words,So If you hate that,Don't dare to continue.

This is detailed because it's about actions,If you're a lazy reader,This isn't for you.

Violence and brutals scenes are present.Hence,If you're not matured or open-minded on those things,This genre doesn't suit you.

There's a lot of happenings,Characters and Events.So If you do hate complicated things,Better get out of here.

Might find typos and errors inside.Then,If you're a perfectionist then I'm not.

The story is VERY LONG because this is like a Gangster NOVEL/JOURNEY if you hate WAITING,You're clicking the wrong story.

If you don't like fight scenes,Cool moves and high adrenaline scenes.I suggest,Just stick to normal Gangster stories.

Most characters have the real attitude of a REAL G (Gangstah) Especially the main hero.If you're against with that,Please don't read it.

This story has been PLAGIARIZED many times,So if you're just here to steal scenes.Then Please fuck off.

The author doesn't limit herself in writing so if you like ordinary things and cliche,Well... We're totally different,Because I'm here to break it.

Genres:
ACTION,ADVENTURE,FANTASY
MYSTERY,SCHOOL LIFE,SPORTS,HORROR,PYSCHOLOGICAL,SUSPENSE,DEMONS,HUMOR,ROMANCE.MATURE,SLICE OF LIFE. SUPERNATURAL,SCI-FI,YOUNG ADULT FICTION MARTIAL ARTS.MECHA,TRAGEDY,MUSIC

BY: SherylWay