Chapter 60 :ATDG^THE FIGHT OF THE DESTINY!

Author's Note: Thank you again for continue reading this work of mine. XD Kahit minsan nagiging ewan na siya.Honestly, I'm kind of hesitant na ipost ito.I wasn't sure if satisfying ba siya. Haha.I wanted to update as fast kasi pasukan na rin.I hope na you guys will give me comments and Votes for motivation naman.Silent readers?Hello. Haha.

Pala,I don't have permanent way of writing.Depende lang talaga sa mood ko ang nagagawa ko.So I'm letting you know about this.I'm going to answer some questions at explain about some details in my story para lang masmaliwanagan kayo.Depende na sa inyo if Pabor kayo or hindi,But I won't change the way I write. :] Hope you understand.Pero WARNING:::: --- Kung ano man ang nabasa niyo rito sa chapter na ito ay Wag masyadong seryosohin Alright? This is just a story po.Thank you!

+++

This update is my favorite again. Haha.Sana kayo rin!

ALESANA VERSUS ASTER!

++

Happy Reading!

++

++

Chapter 60: ATDG@ The Fight of the DESTINY!

Third Person' s POV

The Strong breeze of the wind is combining with the tension with these two Gangsters!

Seryoso lamang na nagkakatitigan ang dalawa ngayon habang nagpapakiramdaman kung paano nga ba nila sisimulan ang magiging DUEL nila sa Manifest Playground!

Alesana was still smirking pero makikitaan mo ng matinding excitement sa mga mata niya!

She's been like this even before pa siyang lumala ng sobra!"Are you ready Alice?"----------Aster asked for the last time with his cold eyes!

"No need to ask me that Bastard!Because The moment I stepped in here in the Manifest Playground. I'm already prepared for the worst!"---Matapang na sumbat ni Ales.

"I see."--------Maikling sumbat noong isa."That's glad to hear"

"Tch,So how do you want to lose in this battle Jimenez?"--Nangingising sambit naman ni Ales habang dala ang mga nakakatakot na tingin.

Nginisihan din lang naman siya pabalik ni Aster Lei habang nakapamulsa roon."Just show me how you wanted it to be Alice"he said calmly"But I assure that it won't be that easy as you would think"

"Alright!"sigaw nito at Bigla na siyang humakbang don paabante ng medyo ganado!

"Then I'm off to send you to hell FIRST JIMENEZ!"--------------Alesana was smiling when she made her first move to Aster Lei!

Mukhang naiinip na kaya siya na ang nag-umpisa!But Aster was just standing there.Hindi man lang ito gumalaw sa halip ay nakapamulsa lamang doon na nakatayo at hinintay si Alesana!