Chapter 39:ATDG^ The Destruction of ST. KAITO HIGH!

Author's Note: Hello!So andito na naman ako haha.Sorry at hindi agad nakapag-update.But hope na worth it ang mabigay ngayon.Not confident kasi But anyways Just as told you before baka kasi nakakalimot yung iba.This Story is an Action focused genre.I've said it from the start.I wouldn't put it in the action category if masmarami siyang kinalaman sa Romance.So Don't be impatient with that.This is a gangster story and as much as possible I wanted it to be unique.Don't expect na kagaya ito sa mga nabasa niyo na.XD Haha.Kasi it's not.Pero siyempre Mangyayari parin yan.Well.~

Anyways,Let's see what what will happen to Alesana and the others!If you want a dedication please free to say it.Thank you!

Hope na Masmaraming Votes and comments ngayon.Haha!

++

Happy Reading!

++

Chapter 39: ATDG@ The Destruction of St KAITO HIGH!

Faker's POV ( One of the Raider of the Storm Sage)

Why?

Why is he so strong?

I know that I weren't slacking off for the fucking 4 years!

I've always thought I'll be able to defeat him now!But why?It feels like he never changed!The differences between our strength was still the same?What am I've been doing?!!We've already left behind??Is this guy.. really far from us???Damn.

T-Tskk

Just why?

What is he really?!

(*Flashback*)

Four years Ago in St Kaito High School.

It was back then,When I and my brother Racer were Freshmen.It was just short periods of time,That we've been called as the Top Fighters here.

We can beat anyone,Even our Seniors that's why There is no one that dares to fight with us.Everyone is obviously afraid of our existences that's what we always thought.

My mind was always saying that me and Racer were the Strongest since We are The Top in the Worst School in this Country.

But Not Until,A Transfer Student came here.

He doesn't look like he's a delinquent or something because He looks clean and very serious.He was just a normal looking student who has an expressionless eyes kaya naman nagtataka kami kung ano ang ginagawa ng isang katulad niya rito,Since This school is for Delinquents and thugs.

But That was my first thoughts,Because There's something about him that you just can't describe.

The Guy that I'm talking is the current Wolf Prince Aster Jimenez.If I can tell,He's only 14 years old that time and Since I and Racer were twins,We have the same age and that is 15 We are ahead of 1 year to him.