Chapter 1 (Elizabeth)

Start from the beginning

  Nikki crouched down to my level. "That will teach you...learn to not get smart with me, you got it?" She asked as she picked my head up roughly by my hair. I managed to nod and she slammed my head down and gave me one rough kick to the stomach before she left off with Brie.

  I couldn't see straight. What I did notice was pink converse standing a few feet away from me. I looked and I noticed it was Aj. She had a worried look on her face and then ran off into the distance. i groaned and I laid there on the ground for a minute.

  I sat up and I leaned against the walls and I picked up my books and sighed. I ignored the throbbing pain in my head. I kept my gaze on the ground as I made my way to the nurses office. I can't be moving right now and I most definitely don't want to go home at the moment.

  I speed walked down the hall only to be knocked down by something hard. I fell back and I collapsed on the floor. I groaned and began to get teary eyed at the pain.

  "Oh god, can you watch where you're fucking going!" A raspy voice spoke out. I then froze, realizing who's voice it is. I looked up to see Dean. The guy I despised so much with a passion. I slowly got up and once again re collected my books.

  I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "You obviously saw me coming so you watch where you're going" I said glaring at the ground. I couldn't find myself to look him in his piercing eyes.

 "What? You wanna say that again?" He asked in a more harsh tone. He bumped me harshly with his chest. "Huh?!" He asked getting louder. He snatched my books out my hand and threw them against the lockers. I jumped at the loud noise but I kept my gaze on the ground.

  "So you aren't going to say anything right?" I shook my head and chewed on my lip.

  "yeah, you better not say anything else..you are nothing but worthless and irrelevant little bitch!" He growled at me. A few tears dropped my from eyes at his harsh words. he then bent down to see my eyes.

  "Aww did I make little Gronson cry?..Im sooooo...not sorry.." He then chuckled and shoved me back. "You think a few little petty tears is going to stop me from how I think of you?" HE chuckled once again. "Nope! I hate you...I seriously do...you are nothing in this school and you will not be a damn thing in life...you don't deserve to be in a school like this...you think you can wrestle? get real..I mean if you were to ever make it into the WWE the only thing you would be good at is turning tricks like the little whore you are ..end of story" He said as he bumped past me.

   I gulped a huge not that developed in my throat. I hate Dean so much. he makes me feel like worthless shit. Which I obviously am. People hate me and I do nothing wrong. Nothing makes sense anymore. 

  I begin to cry more than ever and I pick up my books and I walk straight  towards the nurses office with out no more interruptions.

  i stood at the door patient waited for Mrs. Lincoln to notice me. I gulped a bit and scratched the back of my neck. She then looked up from her papers and gasped at the sight of me. She shot up out of her chair and rushed over to me.

  "Oh god, sweetheart are you okay?" She asked with a worried look on her face. I shook my head and more tears began to flood my eyes.

  "Can I have an ice pack and lay down for a while?" I asked softly. She nodded and she grabbed my books and set them down on the chair. She led me over to the bed and she helped me lay down and she then gave me an ice pack moments later. I put it on my head and I closed my eyes and rested for a while.

  This isn't the best treatment I need right now but it's something.

<>

  I woke up later on in the school day. I don't know how long but I did take a little nap.

  I sat up from the bed and removed the ice pack from my head. I still had a small headache but it wasn't as worse as it was before. I sighed and I hopped off the bed only to see Alicia Fox sitting in the chair. Once she saw me she glared at me with pure hate. I avoided her gaze and I went straight to Mrs. Lincoln.

  I handed her the ice pack and she looked up at me. 'You feeling any better?" She asked with a weak smile. I just looked at her and nodded.

  I looked at the time and realized that school was almost over. I sighed happily. I had missed practically the whole day but I could care less right now.

  "Oh! I called your mother to inform her on you today" Mrs. Lincoln informed me. I stood there frozen.

 "W-Why would you do that?" I asked nervously. "because it's the school rules" She said folding her hands. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. Im going to be ready for hell soon.

  I just nodded. "it's fine" I said.

  I then turned around to grab my stuff. "Aww Gronson is going to get in trouble" Alicia sang out in a childish voice. She began to laugh at her self and I just rolled my eyes. She must of noticed.

  "Excuse me, reason being on why you are rolling your eyes?" She asked with attitude. I just stood silent and gathered my things. "Excuse me! Im talking to you!" She said snapping her fingers at me.

  "Alicia, Please!" Mrs. Lincoln snapped getting rather aggravated. I smirked softly as Alicia slouched in her seat and mumbled shit under her breath.

  I then left the room and I went to my locker to gather all my things quickly. I put on my jacket and I grabbed my bag and then the bell for dismissal rang. I ran out the school building until the cold and crisp air hit my face.

  I shivered a bit but I shook it off. I walked down the street away from my school in a fast pace. No I wasn't ready to go home but I was sure enough ready to leave that hell hole.

<>

  I walked into a small down which was a block away from my house. I sat down to warm up. I sighed and rubbed my hands together. The things I would do to get a warmer jacket. I shook my head and I looked at the clock which read 5:30 pm. School had ended at 3. I think I should get ready for home now. I can't hide from her.

  I sighed and I picked up my bag and I slung it over my shoulder. I walked out the diner and I walked on the right path to the hell that I call home. I walked deeper into the beat up setting. I walked inside my crappy apartment and I closed the door behind me quietly.

  I crossed my fingers hoping that my mother wasn't home.

  Unfourtunately my wishes has been denied.

  In she walked with a crazed and pissed off look on her face. She stormed up to me. "Where the hell have you been?!!" She snapped.

  I gulped. 'I-I was at the diner" I said. She glared at me. "Why the hell were you there? You have no buisness being there!!" She snapped.

"I-IM sorry.." I spoke out softly. "Yeah you better be" She growled as she threw me to the ground. I groaned and rubbed my side. I was happy that she only did that. I took one hell of beating at school today. I was not ready for another one. Im not so sure that I could take it.

  I began to cry as I carried myself to my room. I closed my door and I threw my bag down and threw myself on the bed. I just cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

  I just cried myself asleep that night. Half from pain and half of my bullshit of a life.

{What do you think?}

  _PreppyAlsina_