Chpt 12

Author POV
Its been 6 years now. Azari is a famous singer/songwriter, Ryan is a successful business owner. The twins are now 16yrs old. Ryan and Azari are divorced but they are the best of friends. Azari and Kent are back together and the twins love him. Well now back to the story.

Azari POV
I walked down the hall to wake the kids up for school. When i woke them up i went downstairs to make breakfast.

Nicole POV
Hey yall its ya favorite twin anyways. So yall already know what happened and yall all caught up. I got up and did my morning routine. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked in my closet and picked out my black joggers, my white shirt that says TOMBOY and my Jordans with my beanie. I flat-ironed my hair and grabbed my phone and keys. I jogged downstairs and seen my momma and kissed her on the cheek then kissed her stomach. She pregnant and im sure its a girl. While i was talking to my mom Rj came downstairs. He looks just like his dad. I dont claim Ryan as my father. He always supports Rj but never supports me. The only one who supports me is Kent and he's more of a real dad then Ryan. Me and Rj finished breakfast then left. He took his car and i took mine.

Rj POV
Wassuh yall. Im Ryan but people call me Rj cause im named after my dad. But anyways i was in my car on the way to school(they go to Towers)but first i picked up my girlfriend,Nadia. She short, darkskin and thick in the right places with alot of hair. After i got her i drove to school. Nicole beat me here. We hopped out and walked to our lockers.

Azari POV
So yall are probably wondering why we broke up well this is what happened

*Flashback*
I had just came back from my mom's house. I pulled up in the driveway and seen another car. I just shrugged it ofg thinkin it was one of his friends. When i walked in i seen him and another bitch fucking on my couch. Then Nicole walked in and seen it. I sent her to the car, closed the door and was pissed.

Azari-"So while i was at my momma house you over here fuckin some bitch... ON MY COUCH!!!😤
Ryan-"Babe calm down. Its not what it looks-*gco*"

When he said that i looked at him crazy. I walked over to that bitch and drug her off my coach and started beating her until her face was red and swollen. Ryan pulled me off and went to see if she was ok. I shook my head and ran upstairs. I packed my clothes and the kids clothes. I grabbed my money out the closet in my shoe box and put it in the bag. Before i left, i filled the tub up with some of his clothes and bleached them. After that i set my ring on the dresser and left.

Ryan-"Babe i-*gco*"
Azari-"Have a good life Ryan"

So after that we got a divorce and i got back with Kent. We talked it out. I explained to the kids what happened when they were 10
*Flashback Over*