Chpt 3

Azari POV
I woke up with a bad headache and it was Monday so i was gonna dread it but luckly my swelling went down. I looked in my closet picked out my pink skirt and my black crop top with my black sandals. I curled my hair,did my hygienie stuff and grabbed my phone, bookbag and waited on Kent downstairs. I made a piece of toast and drunk some orange juice. When he came downstairs he kissed me and grabbed a apple. We stopped at Starbucks and then went to school. I got out the car and walked into school and got to my class. I seen a new boy and decided to go talk to him.

Azari-Hey im Azari but people call me Zari or Zar*smiling*
???-*smiles*My name is Ryan
Azari-Nice name

When he talked i almost melted. He has brown eyes, he lightskin and tall with a deep voice with alot of hair. I didnt realize i was staring until he said something.

Ryan-*laughing*Would it be rude if i asked to take you out?
Azari-*blushing*No it wouldnt but we should sit down before the teacher comes.

Ryan POV
Azari is so beautiful. I gotta make her mines and once she's mine im gonna treat her like a princess. When class was over it was time for lunch. I found her at the table by herself. I pulled up a chair and sat with her.

Azari-*hugs*Hey lightskin
Ryan-Hey and can i get your number?

She saved her name under Bbg Zari and i laughed a lil bit. We sat at lunch and laughed and talked. I bought her a cookie and then we had to leave.

Azari POV
I was walking down the hall and turned the corner until i seen Kent making out with some girl. My eyes got watery and i ran home. When i got there he pulled up and started calling my name. He walked into my room.

Kent-Hey bab*gco*
Azari-Dont you dare call me baby when you was just at school makin out with some hoe*mad*

Kent POV
When she said that i was speechless. I wanted to aplogize and do everything i could. To stop her from packing.

Kent-Baby...please stop packin and let me explain
Azari-Let you explain what? That your a cheater*zips bag* we need some space and time from eachother. We need a break Kent.

Azari POV
I hopped in my car and drove where my heart took me which was Ryan's house. When i got there i knocked on the door and he opened the door in just his boxers and i was admiring his body and his muscles.

Ryan-What are you doing here and why does it look like you've be crying*pulls in and closes door*
Azari-I have actually*sniffling*
Ryan-Sit right there i'll be back

Ryan POV
I ran upstairs and put on some sweatpants then ran downstairs. I picked her up and sat her close to me and she just got comfortable and told me what happened. Afterwards we just sat there cuddled up together and we fell asleep with her on top of me.