Chpt 1

Hi my names Azari. Im 5'0 with a boyfriend and a bestfriend. I have a little sister and we live with our mom and her pimp. I woke up and went to go get my sister. I have to be quiet because if im not its gonna be bad. My moms pimp raped me once but ever since then he's just been hitting me. I grabbed her a outfit which was some skinny jeans,a blue shirt that says "SELFIE", and her blue and black adidas. I took her in my room and i got dressed. I put on my khaki skinny jeans, my white crop top, and my strap sandals. I grabbed my keys, phone and bookbag and me and Leah headed out the door. I dropped Leah off at middle school .

Azari-Bye LeeLee
Leah-Bye Zari

I drove to my school and walked in. I was getting stares from boys and girls. I just laughed until i reached my locker. I opened it and grabbed my Social Studies book and my notebook. When i closed my locker my boyfriend , Kent, was standing right there. I hugged him and he picked me up .

Kent-*puts down*Who class you got?
Azari-*rolls eyes*Social Studies of course
Kent-*laughing*Dang well i'll see you in Math*kisses*

I walked to class and seen my bestfriend, Emir. I sat next to him and we talked.

Emir-Wassup ugly
Azari-You wish you could look this good

I put my headphones in because my teacher was talkin too much.

Mr.Head-Ms.Casio i would appreciate if you took those out
Azari-Ughh
*1Hour*
I walked down the hall and bumped into somebody.

Azari-Watch were yo-*gco*
???-Im so sorry. Im Jordan who are you?
Azari-Im Azari. You must be new here*smiles*
Jordan-*shy smile*Umm...yeah how'd you know?
Azari-*laughing*Your schedule. What class you got?
Jordan-Umm...*confused*Math... I think
Azari-Me too. I'll help you out today*smiles*. You can sit next to me.
Jordan-Thanks

Me and Jordan walked to class and i seen Kent talking to a girl but i just ignored it until he came over and interupted our convo.

Kent-Hey babe
Azari*rolls eyes*Hey Kent. This is Jordan. Im gonna be helping her this week and where's Emir?
Kent-Wassup and i dont know?
Emir-I heard my name
Azari-*laughing*Yeah what we doing this weekend bestfriend?
Emir-Movie night?
Azari-Ight well the teacher's here so go sit.

Kent POV
I dont think i like Jordan. Azari been givin all her attention to her. Azari's a straight A student, i get that but dang.

Jordan POV
I think im starting to like her. She's beautiful, smart and funny and her smile is so bright.

Jordan-So umm... Azari i was wondering would you like to hang out this weekend?
Azari-Sure what about tomorrow since its gonna be Saturday?
Jordan-*smiling*Sure. So i'll pick you up at 12:30pm.
Azari-*smiles*Okie Dokie
*School Ends*
Azari POV

I hopped in my car and drove to pick up Leah. When i got there i hopped out the car and walked in. When i got to her class i seen her and Tyler.(Emirs sister)

Azari-What you still doin here Ty?
Tyler-Well Emir aint here yet*sigh*
Azari-Yall get yall bookbags and come on.

I dropped Tyler off and drove home. When we got there nobody was home. We walked in and i made dinner. I made us a plate and we went into my room to eat.

Saturday @11:30am
I woke up and asked Leah if she wanted to go to daddy's house and she said yeah. She put on a gray shirt with some ripped jeans and her black sandals with her black purse. I put on a pink dress wit my gold sandals. I put LeeLee's hair in a big bun and then did my hair. I flat-ironed my hair and added some lipstick. I grabbed my phone,purse, and keys. While we were leaving my mom came out of the room drunk and high off whatever. She started screaming and tried to hit us but i grabbed Leah's hand and we ran out. I started the car and drove to our dads house, dropped Leah off, and went on my date.

Not Always ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara