Chpt 10

Ryan POV
Sir im sorry to tell you this but your wife died in a shoot out. I would like you to come and identify the body to be sure we didnt make a mistake...

****
I woke up sweating like hell. I looked over and seen my soon to be wife peacefully sleeping. I laid back down and she woke up.

Azari-"Whats wrong baby?"
Ryan-"Nothin just had a bad dream babe. Go back to sleep."
Azari-"Ok baby."*kisses*

I got out of bed and put on some sweats and a shirt and my slides. I grabbed my keys and left my phone. I was walking down the street conteplating on things.

Azari POV
I decided to go for a drive when Ryan came back. I was thinking on if i should really marry him. To be honest i've been talking to Kent for awhile and he's been treating me so good lately. I wanna tell Ryan but its hard. I drove to Bryce's house. When i pulled up i walked in cause its kind of my second home.

Bryce-"Yeah just bust in why dont you. I couldve been naked with my boyfriend or sumn"
Azari-"But you dont got one though" *laughing*"But anyways i need advice"
Bryce-"Wassup?"
Azari-"I dont feel the same way with Ryan as I once did. I have feelings for my ex. Is that wrong?"
Bryce-"In my opinion no its not. I understand thats your first love but how are you gonna tell Ryan?"

Me and Bryce talked bout the situtation and then i left. I drove to Kent's house and knocked on the door. When he opened the door he pulled me close to him and smashed his lips into mine.

******

Short ik but wow that was suprising. Who knew?