Chpt 4

Kent POV*one week later*
Its been a week since i seen Azari and she's been with Ryan alot and i dont like that. I texted her and asked if we could meet up and she said yes. I got dressed in a button down shirt and some jeans with my Nikes. I picked my hair out and put on my watch. I grabbed my phone and keys and left the house.

Azari POV
I agreed to meet up with Kent and talk to him. I dont wanna get back together with him. He's hurt me too many times and im just not ready for it. I put on something causual which was my skinny jeans with my black crop top hoodie and my blue converses. I flat ironed my hair and went downstairs to see Ryan. I grabbed my keys and my phone.

Ryan-*smirking*So you gone leave without giving me a kiss
Azari-Come here

I kissed him and he deepened it then let me go. I gave him one last kiss and left smiling. I hopped in my pink mustang and Broccoli came on and i turned it up and started dancing. When i pulled up i seen Kent sitting on his phone. I turned my car off and walked up to him.

Kent-Hey Zari
Azari-Hey Kent. So what did you wanna talk about?*sits down*
Kent-I want you back Zari. I cant do this without you.

When he said that i rolled my eyes and started goin off. Like you keep changing yo mind back and forth. I was talkin 100 miles per hour and then i just left and went back to Ryan's house. When i got there i went into the room slammed the door and got into the shower. After a while i felt a pair of arms wrap around me nd someone kiss my neck. I turned around to see my baby. I kissed him back and things got a lil heated if yall know what i mean.