Chpt 11

Kent POV
I never thought me and Azari would be like this again. Im not gone lie, i highkey missed her yo. I kissed her forehead and she cuddled under me even more. I smiled. When she woke up she smiled at me then realized what happened. She hopped up quickly got dressed and left.

Azari POV
I woke up in my bed realizing it was all a dream. I turned over and seen Ryan on the other side. I climbed on him and kissed him until he woke up. When he woke up he gave me the death stare. I giggled and climbed off him. I walked into the next room to see my beautiful kids. They hugged me and we went downstairs to make breakfast. I made biscuits,bacon,eggs and grits and poured everyone a glass of orange juice. Ryan came downstairs in some basketball shorts. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his lips. I smiled at him.

********
After breakfast Ryan told me he had something planned for us. I got happy. He told the kids to get dressed and told me he was dropping them off at his moms house. He told me to be dressed when he came back. I walked upstairs and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. When i got out the shower i dried off and lotioned up. I walked in my closet and picked out a outfit. I wore my burgendy half shirt with my skinny jeans and black and white converse. I curled my hair and added some chapstick. When he came back he walked upstairs and bit my cheek and i giggled.

Ryan-"You ready to go?"
Azari-"Yeah come on"

Ryan POV
I had a whole night planned. First were going to the carnival then were going out to eat then im gonna end the night off right with dessert😏. We pulled up to the carnival and she ran towards the roller coasters first then the feris wheel.

Azari POV
After the carnival we went back home. I carried my huge bear upstairs to our room. I set it in the corner and turned around to see a beautiful dress on the bed. It was a long red dress with some red bottom heels. I went to get in the shower and he got in with me. He started playin with my "kat" causing me to moan. I tried to move his hand but it wouldnt move. He put both of my hands behind my back and kept fingering me until i came. Ryan licked it off his fingers and washed up. I washed up and got out. I lotioned up and got dressed. When he was dressed we left.

*****