Chpt 5

Ryan POV
I decided to take Azari out today. Right now im in the kitchen cooking her some breakfast. She's still upstairs sleep. I made her some French toast with hashbrowns and bacon with orange juice. While i was coming upstairs i heard her singing and she has such a beautiful voice. I smiled and walked in.

Ryan-GoodMorning baby
Azari-GoodMorning. Whats all this for?*smiling*
Ryan-*smiles*Its for so you can eat*picks up Azari*
Azari-*giggling*Put me down

I put her on the bed and gave her the food so she could eat. Afterwards i told her to get dressed so we could leave then tonight im gonna surprise her. When she got dressed she put on her jean shorts, with a cream white shirt and a gray sweater and her black sandals. She out her hair in a bun and added some lipgloss. Man even when she's not trying to look cute she's beautiful. We hopped in my Range Rover and drove to the first place i was taking her.

Azari POV
We were in the car and driving somewhere. When we stopped we were at the carnival. I got so excited and jumped in my seat and gave him a kiss. I hopped out the car and pulled him to the rollercoaster.

*after carnival*

We were on the way home. Ryan won me a big bear and i was happy. We pulled up and before we got out he started kissing me adding his tongue and everything. He carried me upstairs to the room and laid me on the bed.

*ATTENTION IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL CONTENTS SKIP THIS PART*
Author POV
Ryan slowly took her shorts and shirt off. Leaving Azari in just her matching Victoria Secret set. He kissed her from her lips to her inner thighs and back up. Azari pulled his shirt off and his pants leaving him in just his boxers. Ryan flipped them over so Zari was ontop. She was slowly grinding against his dick while kissing him. Ryan took her panties off and slipped in a finger and started going slow while eating her out fast. She was moaning and arching her back screaming daddy and then she came. She returned the favor and sucked his dick until he came and she swallowed it all. Ryan layed her on her back and slowly went in. Ryan started stroking taking long,deep strokes. Azari was moaning loud and arching her back taking in all the pleasure he was giving her. He sped up causing Zari to scream louder and louder. They came at the same time and finished it off with a kiss and went to sleep.