Chpt 2

Emir POV

Azari- Bestfrann you gone make the popcorn or nahh

I just walked outta my bestfriends room wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt with some socks.

Emir- Nigga i thought you was makin it...
Azari- Must i have to do everything here*laughing*

While Zari was makin popcorn i gotta text from somebody. I checked it and seen it was my girlfriend... SHIT!!!... Azari and Shayna dont like eachother and she's on they way.

Azari-*screamin*BESTFRANN!!!
Emir- Shakin my head

Me and Zari was on the couch chillin watching The Conjuring until the doorbell. We got up to answer and as soon as that happened i regretted it so much.

Shayna-What is she doing here?!*stank face*

Azari POV
When i seen her my whole mood changed. I dont like her but i wasnt finna argue with no trick. I picked up my stuff, hugged my bestfriend and drove home. When i got there i hopped out the car and walked in to my room. When i got in there i started to undress and i noticed someone in the corner. I tried to run into the bathroom but he got me. I screamed and kicked trying to escape. That night didnt end well at all.
Next Day
I woke up and looked in my mirror. I cried silently and fixed myself up and changed my bloody sheets. I got dressed put on some make up to cover up the scars and went to put on some sweatpants, an over-sized hoodie and my Nike slides and packed a suitcase. Nobody was here so i was good. I packed a bag with extra things. I hopped in my car and drove to my dads house since they were home. When i got there i walked in but i was kinda limping.

Laylah-Babygirl whats wrong*worried face*
Azari-*crying/takes off hood*
Laylah-*gasp*What happened to your face?
Azari-*stuttering*H-he did it again*sniffling*
Calvin-*comes downstairs*What the hel-*gco/looks at zaris face*What happened?

Kent came downstairs and i tld everyone what happened including Emir and we all went to the livingroom to chill afterwards so i could relax but i didnt want Kent lookin at me.

Kent-Baby*lifts up chin*You are still beautiful. I dont care how you look... Ok?
Azari-*smiling*Ok

Emir in MM
What do you think is gonna happen next?
Vote/comment please