Chpt 8

2YrsLater(Azari POV)
So today is a REALLY BIG day. Today is my babies birthday and also Ryan proposed today but they're turning three years old.
My babies Nicole Olivia Smith and Ryan Malik Smith Jr. I sent the twins to my daddy house while i went to go shopping for them with Ryan. First we went to FootLocker. I seen some cute Jordans and Pumas for Nicole and Ryan seen some cute Jordans for Ryan Jr. After that we went clothes shopping for them. I bought Nicole this cute outfit and Ryan bought Ryan Jr a lit outfit. After that we went to Toys-R-Us and bought hella toys then headed back to the house. I sent Ryan out to get the kids and take them to have fun. I was wrapping present when Leah loud mouth ass walk in.

Leah-"Hey bihh"
Azari-"Wuss good"
Leah-"Shiid nun really. I got Emir at the house watching Trent."

Oh yeah i forgot to mention Emir and Leah are married with one child. My nephew is so cute. But yeah.

Azari-"Yall gone come right?"
Leah-"Girlll yess"*wrapping present*

We wrapped all the presents and set them on the table with the cake and cupcakes. I had to run out to get a few decorations so Leah left to go home.

Leah POV
Once i got home i seen Trent and Emir on the couch watching football. Then they looked at me.

Emir-"Hey babe"*kisses*
Leah-"Hey and go get dressed we gotta get ready to leave.
Emir-"Ight"

I picked up Trent and he started giggling. We went in his room and I picked out a red shirt, his black joggers and black and red Jordans. I picked out his hair and put on his little chain. I went to my room and put on my gray bodycon maxi dress with my sandals and curled my hair. After everybody was dressed we headed out.

Ryan POV
Me and Zari were putting up the last decorations while the kids were sleep. I was blowing up one more balloon until it popped and woke up Nicole then Ryan Jr started crying.

Azari-"Hey baby. Mommy's here its ok "
Ryan-"Hey princess. Daddy's right here. It'll be ok."
Azari-"Were such great parents babe"*whispering/smiling*

When Azari said that i looked at us and the twins and realized i found the right girl to propose too and call my wife.

Azari POV
After awhile people started showing up and the kids ran to the back. Emir, Leah, and Trent came. Trent headed straight for Ryan so i pretended to fake cry. He started crying too and reaching for me. Ryan whispered something under his breath and i giggled. I sent Trent to go play outside with the twins. I talked to Leah while Emir and Ryan was watching the game. Ryan Jr came stumbling in towards me holding Nicole's hand. I squated down to there level and they both kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed them back.
*
*
*
*
Happy Bithday To Nicole and Ryan... Happy Birthday To You!!!

I cant believe im watching my babies turn three. They were opening presents and eating cake. I took a picture of them. They are just so cute. After that everybody left. I cleaned the kids up and put them to bed. I went in the room and heard the shower running. I walked in and the lights were off but there were candles lit and there was champagne and a bubble bath. We have a huge tub. The bubbles had rose petals in them. I got in and felt so relaxed. Ryan came in and got in with me. I layed my head on his chest. I put on Pandora and Weak by SWV came on. We just layed there while i sung to him and thats how we ended the night.