This is for a wonderful supporter :)

Почніть із самого початку

I mean it's the smooth kind too.

"Ma'am I think you should either cooperate or leave the premises."

"Oh yeah? How about you and I duke it out, right here right--" I freeze as I see a few security guards eyeing me and talking into their devices.

Yes. That would be my cue to leave as I have been arrested not 2 hours before and it's not a fun little rodeo to go too. In my defense, it wasn't completely, my fault. This little kid was being picked on by this full grown adult, or what I colorfully called him—a walking 5'3ft middle finger. Anyways, he kept on calling this kid a bunch of names a 6 year old shouldn't be hearing and not to mention the constant shoving and pushing so I socked the little dumbass so hard, that he flew to Canada and then back. So of course it happened to be in front of these two cops which I named —again so colorfully—dumb and dumber. I only named them that because they witnessed the obvious bullying and didn't do anything about it. So long story short, I was arrested for hitting Mr. Middle Finger. And then Mr. Middle Finger had the audacity to laugh at me so I took my foot and kicked him so far up his butt, that this time he took a nice little vacation far passed Canada. The kid however, is a sweetheart and told his mom the whole story and she bailed me out. Oh and Mr. Middle finger also was fined heavily which made him atrociously pissed off which in return made me high off of happiness right there.

I just want to clarify that I am not a violent person, as my actions may have steered you into thinking I was. I'm just very passionate about teaching people like that a good fist in the face.

Now tell me, does that really sound like a violent person? Or maybe a caring and humble person? Why you don't think about that for a bit? Yeah that's right. I just hit you with a whole lot of deepness right there.

Anyways back to the current situation with the annoying red head and the potential arrest of Zael Venture, breathing down my back.

"You know what Kristy. I'm just going to let you have this one. If I waste any more time here, I'm going to be late for my meeting." I lie smoothly.

"Whatever. Thank you for coming and for wasting my time. Have a not so safe trip and please refraining from coming back." The redhead says with a sickly sweet smile.

I walk out of the store muttering a string of curse words.

The worst part was that I really wanted that smooth and creamy goodness.

I clutch my coat closer to my body as I breathed out shivering. "This weather is killing me." I groan walking toward my apartment. I look up at the night sky. Black clouds were scattered all around the city. Thunder rumbled all around and shocks of lighting were mere miles away resulting in the majority of the city's population huddled in the safety of their houses.

And then you know, there was me trying to shop for some milk, hard liquor, pineapple, peanut butter, and crackers.

This is a perfect example of the whole 'there are two types of people.' People who fear and people who are fearless bastards.

But then the third choice that's reserved for me—stupidity.

I spot an old lady amongst the fog at the side of the rode in nothing but barefoot and a thin white dress clinging to her small frame sitting on an old cardboard box. Her white hair was up in a bun at the top of her head and her eyes were light gray, and omniscient.

I run toward her and take off my coat leaving me in a black sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. I shiver and the temperature but I continue to hold my coat out for her. "Lady, here take this. You must be freezing, yes?"

She looks at me and puts my coat on. She smiles at me and her eyes crinkle. "Come here and sit down." She says tapping the box next to hers. I laugh lightly and nod taking the box next to hers. I sit down and breathe in the cold air. I rub my hands together for warmth.