CeCe stares disgustingly at a picture on the wall with her head shaking in annoyance, "she made some feeble comment. Not gonna let it get to me."

My mouth lets out a scoff, "yeah, obviously that's working out for you."

She laughs and nods while my smile turns into a serious line, "Ce... have you guys ever actually talked?"

She laughs, "yeah, sure. We trade text messages too."

I close my eyes and then walk closer to her, "I'm just saying. You're so hypersensitive around each other. And... I get it. I just think that maybe everything she says, you take the wrong way...and vice versa."

She snaps her head to me in shock and confusion, "okay, there is no misunderstanding what she said. And why are you defending her?"

"I'm, I'm just...I'm trying to bring some perspective. I mean...It's a really fucked up situation and I'm sure having you around isn't any easier for her than it is for you and I think maybe if you guys could just talk- " "okay, tell me that I'm not hearing this right now."

I scoff sarcastically, "then what are you doing here, CeCe? Obviously, you're looking for something, right?"

"I'm not going to let her win."

I shake my head disapprovingly at her changing personality. This is not the CeCe I know. She's turning into such a dark person.

"Fine. Don't let her win...I'm gonna go."

"Ali!" I raise my hand up when I walk out of the room, "nope."

I bump into someone and I gasp, "sorry."

"Leaving so soon?" Emily looks down at me and I stare at her angrily, "Emily...we had a deal. You promised you were gonna be nice."

"I- I am nice! I invited her to this stinking party, didn't I?"

"Well, what for? So you could pick on her in public? What did you say anyway?"

She stares at me and then groans, closing her eyes, "oh, man. Is that what- I made a lame joke. I mean, look. The guys... sometimes we get kind of raw with each other. I was just trying to include her. She took it the wrong way."

I cross my arms across my chest while I look up into her kind brown orbs, "well, maybe you need to rethink your approach."

She shrugs, "well, you're her friend. How do I handle this?" She has a light, playful smile on her lips and I almost smile but I shake my head, frowning at her, "It's easy. Stop being such a...jerk."

CeCe POV

"She really bashed you in there," Hanna sits beside me and I shake my head, "I don't care what she thinks."

I nod in agreement, "neither do I."

I squint my eyes and look at her, "oh yeah? Then why are you drinking?"

She stares at me and nods, "fair enough."

"And speak for yourself miss broody. I know she gets to you. You're mad."

I stand up, leaning over the railing to look out at the ocean, "she's an ass."

"I'll drink to that," she scoffs and drinks.

I turn around, "I don't get you Hanna. You keep yourself anonymous, yet you let the world watch you on a web cam?"

"The world isn't watching me. But now I know you are," she smirks up at me and I feel a blush push against my cheeks and heat up my skin.