ScorpioxAries

Scorpio(f)xAries(m)->for MG2003 who didn't give me a plot *glares at MG2003  and pulls out Chloe_Kitty * KISS KISS!!! (Cause I'm weird like that)
-----------------------------------

Aries and Scorpio hated each other with passion. Every day the school had to suffer though they're own personal war. Pranks upon pranks, arguments in the middle of class, in fact one teacher quit after having a nervous breakdown when Aries and Scorpio started shouting at each other in his science class.

Scorpio and Aries would have been happy to never see the other's face but fate/Virgo (for the two fabulously crazy Virgos in my life) had other plans.

    Over at lunch she called over Gemini, Leo and Cancer.
    "What's up Vi?" Cancer asks as she sits down.
   "Yeah, what's up?" Asks Leo as she slides next to Virgo putting an arm around the smaller girl's shoulder. Virgo smiles up at her slightly overprotective girlfriend as Gemini slides in next to Cancer.

   "Well," Virgo starts off. "You know Scorp and Aries?" The others nod.
   "Well duh." Comments Gemini as they play with Virgo'a fork.

"I want to get them together. Like together, together." She ends leaving the rest of the group staring at her. Finally Leo sighs.
"Only for you baby." Virgo shoots up and kisses Leo cheek. Not noticing the glare Leo is giving the other that clearly says 'do this to humor her or I'll kîll you'. Within seconds the other two agree and the planning commenced.

Aries's POV

"Go to the office you two!" The teacher snaps. I glare at Scorpio and stomp out the door, soaking wet from the water bottle Scorpio dumped over my head. Behind me I hear a door slam and Scorpio start to laugh.

    "You shoulda seen your face!" She howls and claps her hands. I glare at her and stalk away towards the office for the second time today. She skips after me, still chuckling. We're about fifteen feet from the office when I feel myself being dragged, a hand over my mouth preventing me from yelling. Out of the corner of my eye I see Scorpio being dragged as well by.....Leo.

   And if Leo's here it means Virgo's here and that means we're one of her ships. Oh no.

    We're dragged into a small empty classroom. The person holding me let's me go before dashing to the door after Leo. As the door slams shut and the deadbolt slams I see Gemini smirking their signature smirk at us.

"Those salty----" Scorpio cuts me off.
"Will you shut up?" She asks sit on a nearby desk. I grumble a few rude comments under my breath but join her.
"This bites." She groans and pulls out her phone.

"Hay Scorpio?" I ask, she turns her head and raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah?"
"When did we first become enemies?" She frowns and tilts her head.
     "Eighth grade I think."
     "I remember now, you smashed a cake on my head."
    "And you dumped a milk carton over mine!" She laughs for a second before frowning.

    "You ever think this is stupid how we always fight?" I ask. She gives a large smile and laughs before holding out her hand.
    "Yeah. Friends?" I take her hand and pull her in close. I barely have time to look her in eyes before she puts her lips to mine.

----/-----/-------/-------/--------/
Hay pumpkins!! Request and VOTE!!! Hope ya'll enjoyed.