PiscesxCapricorn

Pisces(f)xCapricorn(m) -> for the awesomely amazing __jade_wolf__
She's super cool and I know her IRL
----//-----///------//------///---
Pisces's POV

      "Come on Pi! It'll be fun!!" Laughs Gemini. Next to her Scorpio and Aries roll their eyes.
"Now way in hëll am I going on a blind date with your cousin Gem!" I groan, annoyed. This is the sixth time this week Gem's bugged me about this blind date with her cousin.

"Come on, he's a real sweetheart and quite a gentleman." She coxes. I roll my eyes.
    "If I go on this dumb date will you never force me to go in a far again?" I question. She gives a bright grin and gives two thumbs up.
"Yes, yes, yes!!" She squeals. Behind her Aries gives a yawn and rolls her eyes.

Time skip to just before date.

I twist the silver arrow ring around my right pointer finger. Bored I peer at myself in Gemini's mirror. I'm wearing a black dress with a blue jean jacket, black boots on my feet and my hair's in a messy bun.

"You look fine." Scorpio says stepping into the room. I glare at her.
"Rude." She sticks out her tongue and walks down the hall.
"Oh Pisces!!" I hear Gemini call from the living room. Groaning I grab my small purse and make my way downstairs.

I'm greeted by Scorpio sitting on the couch texting an unknown someone, Aries talking in the phone to her special other and Gemini giving a large hug to a guy standing the middle of the living room.

"Hi I'm Capricorn!" He greets me with a polite smile. I attempt to give a smile but it's more of a grimace.
   "I'm Pisces!" I say before walking towards the door. Behind me I hear him say goodbye then I feel a figure by my side.

   "I don't know why you hate me, so.... Why do you hate me." He asks. I scrunch up my nose and roll my eyes.
   "Because people are eww and boys are asśholês." He puts a hand over his heart and attempts a wounded face.
"Harsh."

We walk over to his small blue car and hop in. Quickly I hit the radio. Music blares through the car making it easy for use to not talk. While Capricorn drives I quickly check him out. He's got short brown hair and calm brown eyes. Honestly he's cute but I'm not a people person.

He pulls up outside a small restaurant. I reluctantly get out of the car. Capricorn gives a small smile and walks over to the door. He hold it open as I walk in before closing it as he walks in. I guess Gem wasn't lying about him being a gentleman.

   About ten minutes later we're sitting in a small booth. And it's awkward.
    "Sooo... How'd you meet Gemini?" He asks trying to fill the silence.
    "On the first day of high school, I was having the hardest time opening my locker and she helped out." He nods.
   "Gem does love to help." And with that I stray to feel more comfortable.

    We spend the night of the night chatting and by the time he drops me off we've become friends. As I step out of the car he hands me a small piece of paper. I grin and waves as he drives away.

;;;;;;(;;;;;);;;;;;;(;;;;;);;;;;;;;
    Hope ya'll liked. Request my pumpkins!!