CancerxScorpio

Just a one-shot idea floating in my head! I kinda came up with after listening to a song, sooo...
Cancer(f)xScorpio(m)
-----------------------------------

Cancer slammed her hand against apartment 43 's wooden door. No answer. Tears fall from her face the longer no one answers. Slamming both fists against the door she sobs.
   "Alright I'm coming!" A annoyed voice comes from inside the apartment. Cancer stands back as the person inside unlocks the door.

    "What do you want?" The voice snarls at her. Raising her head Cancer looks over the person. It's a tall shirtless man, his black hair falls into his crimson eyes. Seeing Cancer's tears struck face the harsh look in his eyes fades some.

    "What's going on Cancer." Cancer peers up at him, giving a cold laugh.
   "Turns out you were right. Capricorn never loved me." Her voice is jagged and it chips at the wall around the man's heart. Standing back he opens his door wider.
   "Come on in." Cancer shakily walks into the apartment.

The odd pair walks over to a large leather couch in the middle of the room. Anyone to see them would confuse. A twenty two year old in a pair of skinny jeans and a oversized sweater with tears flowing down her face and a twenty three year old wearing a pair of jeans and a expression that was mixed between sad and angry.

The TV blares for around a minute before Cancer speaks.
"I went over to his house to grab my computer to find them making ou----" Unable to finish the sentence she start to cry again. The man puts a hesitant hand on her shoulder. She sniffles and goes on with her story.
"I just can believe Sagittarius would do that to me...." The man's eyes flash.
"Your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend?"

Cancer nods. Tears form at the corners of her eyes. Then in a spilt second she puts her lips to his. His eyes widen and she pulls back.
"Wait...Cancer? Why would you do that?" He asks with a conflicted look on his face.

Cancer stands up. Putting on a sad smile she walks to the door.
"Bye Scorpio. I guess I always did love you." And with that she leaves into the night.

------------------------------------
Sorry it's so sad...request my pumpkins!! And VOTE