Pisces and Scorpio

Scorpio(m)xPisces(f)-> from me, hope ya'll like.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Pisces's POV

    Today had been hard. First my boss yelled at me for twenty minutes just because I snapped at a customer. Then when I was making a coffee for another customer I accidentally poured it all over my hand and burned myself. Then when I was on break I got a call saying my uncle died. The when I called my boyfriend to cry he broke up with me.

    "Today was totally s**t!" I snap, slamming my head into the bar counter.
   "Yikes." I hear a sympathetic voice. Lifting my head I peer into the eyes of the bar tender. He's cute, with scruffy black hair and bright blue eyes.

   "So what happened?" He asks curiously. I scoff.
   "Long story." He nods.
  "Oh? And what would you like?"
   "Something strong." He nods again. As he gets my drink I notice the gauges in his ears and the tattoo on his wrist.

    "Here you go." He smirks handing me a large drink.
   "And pro tip, only have one." He adds before walking off. I scoff and start drinking. Before I know it the drink is gone and I start to feel a little tipsy. Well if a little tipsy means the room is spinning.

"Ay! Another drink over here!" I call. The cute bar tender walks over.
"I don't think that's a good idea." He says hesitantly. I glare at him.
"You get me my f-ing drink right now buddy." I snap. He holds up two hands.
"Ok then." As he walks over to get my drink I hear him muttered 'angry drunk'.

He walks back over with my drink. I hold my hands out to take it but the dizziness gets to me, I quickly retract my hand and hold my head. The room fades in and out as a calm voice speaks to me.
"Hay it's gonna be ok, well after you get over the major hangover your gonna have." I attempt to smack the voice but the room spins even faster so I pull my hand back.

"Where the héll is your phone?" I hear the voice ask, it's a lovely voice I decide. I jam my hand into my back pocket and pull out my phone. The voice takes it.
"Thank god there's no password." The voice grabs my hand. Suddenly I hear a tiny little voice.

"Hay Pi what's up? It's like 12:00 at night." Says the tiny voice.

"Hay are you a friend of this Pi?" The nice voice speaks.

"Who the hell are you?"

"A bar tender, your friend is drunk as hell."

"Yeah that's Pi all right, she got a s**ty alcohol tolerance."

"Yeah and considering she had a strong drink...anyway can you come pick her up?"

"Yeah what's the bar?"

"The Falling Moon."

"K, be there in a minute." With that the tiny voice disappears. The room is fading out faster and the voice is telling me to hold on. Then it all turns black. The last thing I hear is 'Are you her friend?" And then I hear a familiar voice I can't place but I know it's a friend.

-------------------------------
Next morning

I wake up with a pounding headache.
"Your up?" I turn to see Cancer sitting in the edge of the bed. She chucks my phone at me.
"You got lucky and that bar tender was fine!" I roll my eyes as my mind flickers to the hot bar tender from last night.
"I'm gonna get you some water." I hear Cancer say as she walks out. I turn on my phone to see its at contacts. Then I spy a new name. Scorpio.

/::/::///::/::///::/::///::/:://
Hope you guys enjoyed and will request. Later pumpkins!!