Haunted House....BOO!!

All zodiacs!!->for LostTeen64
Genders:
Girls: Cancer-Pisces-Scorpio-Virgo-Libra
Boys: Aries-Aquarius-Leo
-Capricorn-Taurus-Gemini-Sagittarius
-----------------------------------
Leo's POV

    "This one doesn't even look scary!" Exclaims Aries looking at the house in front of us. Gemini pulls his phone out.
"Well apparently it's one of the scariest in the city." Aries rolls his eyes.
"Let's just get this over with." Mutters Capricorn.
   "Aww your just sad that your boyfriend was busy!" Coos Gemini. Capricorn turns a unhealthy shade of red.
   "He's not my boyfriend!"
   "Yet." Mutters Aries just loud enough for us all to hear. Cap starts to make dying bird noises.

"Come on guys! It can be worse then the one on Sunfall street!" I say walking toward the house. Aries growls but follows me. Taurus laughs and follows us, leaving Gemini and Aqua to drag a discombobulated Capricorn towards the house.

   When we get in there are two paths. Upstairs or down the hall. Aries, Taurus and Gemini decide to go upstairs while the rest of us go down the dark hallway. Halfway down I realize that Capricorn is missing.

     "Guys where's Cap?" Aqua voices my question. I turn to him, realizing that it's only the two of us.

Taurus's POV

      "Hay Ar----" I'm cut when a strong hand pulls me into a nearby room. I'm about to shout when a piece of cloth is shoved into my mouth. My eyes widen. In front of me is a hauntingly cute girl.

She has long wavy black hair in a high pony tail with pieces falling in her white face. Crimson eyes peer out at me. She's wearing a pair of ripped high waisted shorts, red  tights, a ripped up black shirt with a red tank top underneath. She's got red high heel combat boots and a knife. And she's terrifying.

   She smirks at me before taking the cloth out of my mouth.
    "Please don't kill me..." I ask nicely. She grins at me and I lower my head.
   "Come on mall jail buddy, why would I do that?" My head snaps up.
     "Scorpio?" She laughs.
    "Who else?" I grin at her.

    "What are you doing here?" I ask her.
    "This is Li's house and she's been planning this since like June." I nod.
   "Cool." She grins.
   "Yeah you wanna help scare the others?"
    "How could I not?" I smirk as she pulls out a small purse.
    "That what I like to hear!"

Gemini's POV

"Hay Ar----" I roll my eyes and keep on following Aries.
"Taurus your not scaring us!" I call out to him and hear only silence. Shaking my head I spin around to see nothing. No Taurus.
"Hay Aries?"
"Yeah?"
"Umm, Taurus is missing..."
"WHAT!! TAURUS THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!" No answer.
Aries grumble and continues walking along the upstairs hallway.

I hurry after him not wanting to be left behind. Suddenly we both hear screaming. Aries sprints ahead with me dashing behind him. We see a small set of stairs headed down toward where the screaming is coming from.

Capricorn's POV

I'm snuggled up next to the hottest vampire ever. Turns out when I was dragged into the room it was Sagittarius. And let me tell you, he is one hot vampire. Meeeeow. (Sorry I had to😂)

I turn over to face him. But before I say anything to him I feel his lips meet mine. Pretty soon we're making out.

Aquarius's POV

We've been walking around quietly for the past give minutes when we hear screaming. In front of me Leo stiffens.
"What the hell is that?" He asks to no one.
"Like I know." I reply. He makes a growling noise and heads towards the sound.

As we go towards towards the screaming I also start to hear laughter. Following the sound to a bear by door I open it. Instead two girls dance around a dead looking body. In front of the body is a girl whose screaming.

"Damn." I hear Leo's voice. Hearing the voice all the girls turn towards us. The dancing girl walk over to us. The taller girl has sky blue hair and cotton candy pink eyes. Sparkles cover her cheeks. She's dressed in a short little blue puffy dress with pink lining, blue and pink striped tights and small blue heels. The shorter girl is wear the same outfit but the opposite.

"Hello." The shorter one starts.
"It's your time to die now." Finishes the taller girl.
"Can't we just work something out." Asks Leo, laughing nervously.
"Sorry but no." Replies the tall one. Suddenly the room is filled with a loud and evil sounding chuckle.

    Slowly a new girl walks in. All of us but the screaming girl turn towards her. She's wearing red and black clothes and dragging something behind her. No, not something, someone. Taurus. He's bloody and beaten. My eyes widen and I attempt to lunge to rescue Taur. Unfortunately Leo grabs my arm. I turn to yell at him but he give me a quick grin and tilts his head ever so slightly towards a small stairwell. Aries with Gem behind him are sneaking down.

    "Well I see you've met Pain, Panic and Despair." The new girl speaks.
   "And you are?" Snaps Leo.
   "Death." Ok, even I could of seen that coming. I use to think this was just a haunted house but I think Taurus may actually be dead. Out of the corner of my eye I see Aries sneaking up behind Death. Then he tackles her.

     With that chaos ensues. Leo and Gemini grab Pain and Panic, who start screeching. I turn to help Aries with Death. When I see Taurus standing up trying to stop Aries from punching Death. Dashing over I tackle Taurus. Who is now a zombie.

    "EVERYONE STOP!" I turn to see Despair and the dead body standing up glaring at us. They look suspiciously like Virgo and Libra. Then I realize that Pain and Panic look like Cancer and Pisces. And Death looks actually like Scorpio. Walking a few steps away from Taurus I look around the room. And start laughing.

   "You guys!" I laugh. The others realizing they know each other start to laugh. Aries stands up and holds a hand out to Scorpio, who takes it. Cancer hold out both of her hands out to Gem and Pisces. Leo stands up and runs his hand though his hair.
   "So where are Cap and Sagittarius?"
    "Ummm Neverland?" Try's Pisces.
    "Let's just check the house." Says Cancer.

Libra's POV

     We're searching upstairs when I hear piercing shriek. Dashing downstairs with Scorpio, Aries and Taurus behind me I almost slam into Leo. His face is pale white as he points to a open door where Virgo is standing. I peer into the room to see Capricorn and Sagittarius dancing. And with that I faint.

------------------------------------
   Sorry I suck at scary stories! Request your requests my pumpkins!!