part twenty two - the universe picks favorites

jimin groaned as he took a seat next to yuri in the principal's office. of course he was furious over the fact that the girl next to him tried to punch the hell out of you, but he was more focused on the fact that hoseok took the punch for you. it was obvious that he was upset because of his nostrils fuming and it honestly made yuri gulp in her seat.

"i can't believe the trouble that you two caused this morning." seokjin sighed and eyed the two trouble makers. he briefly sighed and tried not to look stern since he didn't want premature wrinkles.

seokjin then said, "wait for the principal to get here and think about what you've done!" he said in an obvious angry tone and shut the door leaving the two students alone.

after a brief moment of silence between the two, jimin finally spoke up, trying to make it less awkward.

"you know, yuri," jimin stated, crossing his arms, "you're really good at starting bullshit."

he rolled his eyes at the female as soon as she answered, clicking her tongue, "i take pride in it. and how dare you?!"

"how dare i what?"

"you tried to hit me!"

"i know, and it's too bad i fucking missed." he smiled sweetly at yuri who tried not to strangle him in her seat.

"whatever," she huffed, "your girlfriend is the only reason why anyways, i bet you love having her around you and hoping on your dick all the time."

jimin rolled his eyes, trying to forget the fact that him and yuri did used to go out. although it was obvious that yuri was jealous, jimin only had eyes for you. yuri couldn't compare to your passionate personality, loving smile, and sly remarks. you were better than her, and yuri refused to believe it.

"i do," jimin said honestly, "and she doesn't hop on my dick all the time, so don't talk about her that way. she's way better company than you anyways."

yuri snapped her head at the boy, "that's because you only dated me to try to make her jealous, did it ever occur to you that she liked you anyways?!"

"i guess i really didn't pay attention because of the amount of times you would flaunt yourself to me." jimin smirked, liking the fact that he would easily press her buttons as so.

"oh please, (your name) has been flaunting herself to you ever since she got back from what happened in tenth grade." yuri crossed her arms and tried to look away from her past lover, "she's still a horrible person."

and of course, since jimin was so in love with you, he sort of broke into anger. "no, she's not."

yuri could tell by his stern and powerful tone that jimin wasn't messing around. but somewhere deep down, she really liked jimin. she would remember the amount of times they hung out and he wouldn't stop talking about you, and it made her sick to her stomach to be jealous over you all the time.

"whatever jimin." yuri snapped, trying to end the conversation as her eyes looked away from her ex. her eyes a mix of hate but sadness. "who would've thought that she would love you instead, even after her coma two years ago."

jimin stiffened in his seat, remembering all the events of the so called 'incident of freshman year,' and it made him try to hold back his rage. "shut up, yuri, it's not your place to talk about it."

"oh, but it is my place jimin." yuri smirked, finally having known that she had won this round. "after all, i was your girlfriend during that time."

jimin only rubbed his temples, trying once again not to smack the bitch out of her seat. of course, he was surprised she didn't tell anyone, but of course he had an idea why, it was because she loved him so much, that she'd rather get everyone against you instead of jimin.