part two - the destroyer of geometry

"don't let them get to you, (your name)." taehyung whispered next to you.

you thanked yourself for having such an amazing friend. he was the only one who you could rely on, who your true colors have been shown to.

memories of the incident suddenly made you have a fowl taste in your mouth. if you hadn't been there...and if those people haven't been there...

"welcome students, i'm mr. kim."

the whole class looked up at the tall man entering the room. you raised your brow a bit as you realized the teacher was actually really good looking. he was tall, had toned muscles, he had nice shaped eyes and plush lips. his hair was blonde but you could make out the dark roots in the center.

"i'm kim namjoon, but as i said before, call me mr. kim." he leaned on his desk and adjusted his glasses with the tip of his finger. "welcome to geometry, let's all get along for the rest of the year."

you sighed as you realized he was gonna be one of "those" teachers.

"alright class, if you've read your student list of supplies, please bring out your compasses and protractors." he said as he opened his desk and pulled out both objects.

frowning, you pulled the two tools out and a pencil. walking down the isles, mr. kim was handing out the papers to the class. you watched as his long legs stride down the isles of the classroom.

after handing your class the materials, you looked at the clock and realized that you still had seventy minutes of his class. you slumped down in your chair as the boy next to you was happily smiling the whole time.

who on earth could be excited about doing math on the first day? you thought to yourself. you huffed and kept looking at the boy happily grinning.

that's when you paid even more attention to his features. hoseok had the chubbiest, pinchiest, and squishiest cheeks you've ever seen. to clarify, it's his face cheeks for you perverts out there. but being the somewhat pervy girl you were, you weren't afraid to casually check out the boy's back.

his posture was upright, making his butt pop.

you looked up again and saw how sharp and defined his nose was. you couldn't help but keep looking at him, getting distracted at those large eyes and his little aegyo-sals.

"shit!"

your attention dived towards the teacher who had just swore to the whole class on the first day.

everyone looked over at the class and noticed that the teacher had broken his compass. 

because of the little incident with the teacher on the first day, the class bursts into tiny chuckles. mr. kim then complained about not having any compasses since he did ask his class to buy them before school, he didn't have a class set.

mr. kim sighed in defeat and asked, "will any of you let me borrow your compass?"

hoseok was about to happily commit into giving his compass to the teacher until taehyung, with his booming voice, raised his hand, "(your name), would like to share her's!"

glaring at taehyung, "what the hell tae?"

"i'm just trying to make you look like a good person." he whispered.