part seven - the three dollar bet

the teacher's lounge was all quiet, the small room containing all the teacher's mail and the strong scent of coffee filling up the small compartment.

copy printers could be found inside of the room, along with the dark colored cabinets and the stainless steel colored refrigerator. the teacher's lounge wasn't all that fancy, but it was comfortable enough to be compared to a small apartment kitchen and dining room.

sitting at the small rounded table inside the lounge, was mr. kim seokjin, sipping his coffee whilst reading a fashion magazine. well, more like a stack of magazines.

each magazine varying from fashion, skin care, and makeup.

seokjin looked so posh sitting on his chair, minding his own business and reading the reflective papers seriously, his glasses on whilst reading them.

across from him was the librarian.

mr. min yoongi was doing the thing he loves. sleeping.

his back was leaned against his chair and his arms were crossed, his light snores filling up the room besides the obvious scent of coffee and brand new paper.

seokjin didn't mind the somewhat loud snores, he was used to it. seokjin and yoongi knew who each other were when they were first assigned their job to the school. they were mutual friends in college.

seokjin and yoongi were the type of friends that would go to places with friends and eventually some parties. seokjin was the one to just go and check on his friends if they ever got drunk, and yoongi was the friend that always got drunk at parties.

obviously since college, they have changed. seokjin was still that protective and parental friend, almost comparable to a mom. so he opted for a parenting class and became the teacher for it.

the only things that yoongi enjoys now is sleeping and nagging others when he was annoyed. he was also too lazy to do a lot of things, so librarian seemed like a good option. the only pain in the ass is that he had to arrange books in order according to the alphabet and helped students check out their books.

"do you always sleep whenever you have free time?" seokjin asked, his legs crossed from under the table.

"do you always sit like a girl?" yoongi asked, his brows mimicking his expression.

"how would you even know that? your eyes are closed."

"it's you, so it's obvious."

seokjin was aware he had some feminine qualities to himself, but that only made him more attractive and appealing to girls because of it. he was naturally like that. and he loved it.

"well, your snoring is bothering me." seokjin said, flipping a page in his magazine.

"good." yoongi shifted in his seat, trying to find a better position to sleep in.

"i see you two are still arguing." mr. kim namjoon walked in and headed straight to the coffee machine.

"it's not my fault he makes things harder than what it is. i'm just trying to get him to tone it down." seokjin said with a bit of a corrective tone in his voice.

"yoongi? tone it down?" namjoon smiled amused, leaning against the counter with his hands on the counter. he was waiting for his coffee.

"you'd think he'd remember that i was the one always getting turnt at parties." yoongi smirked.

"what? of course i'd remember! i was the one who always had to pat your back while you threw up chunks inside the toilets!"

"and i still feel grateful for that to this day." yoongi nodded, "so stop pestering me."