part fourteen - nothing to fear, nothing to hide

jungkook watched as jimin was basically a wreck, hitting things around him and cursing countless profanities. jimin wasn't happy one bit with the answer you gave him the other night, he wanted you, and he knew you wanted him.

the only person jimin could trust with his feelings towards you was of course his best friend, jungkook. but since they were having an argument at the time, it was a little awkward having jimin call jungkook over.

but ever since jungkook came over to meet with jimin at the streets of the town, the back of the buildings where no one could see them, he understood his place and agreed to comfort jimin. well, somewhat comfort him.

jimin had slammed his small fists onto the brick wall infront of him, causing the younger teenager behind him to shiver.

of course jungkook's expression was neutral, but he ignored everything he was trying to hold back. "hyung.."

jungkook lend out his hand on jimin's shoulder, to only have jimin flinch and move his shoulder away. jungkook took a step back as jimin leaned against the brick wall, running his hand through his soft blonde locks.

jimin pursed his lips, "just because you're here being my friend, doesn't mean that i won't forget what you did."

jungkook's jaw had shifted, "are you serious?"

jimin only smirked smugly, "no shit, kookie."

jungkook only tried to be the more mature one in this conversation, so he only ignored jimin trying to seem intimidating. "you know, things just happen, it's not my fault that hoseok and i-"

"not your fault huh?" jimin raised his brows, "you're not supposed to be his friend."

"but-"

"no, jungkook!" jimin barked, his hands stuffed in his pockets, "you know exactly why you can't be his friend, and the fact that you chose to just proves how little trust i have with you!"

jungkook only glared at his hyung, "you know jimin, you're sounding like a real asshole right now, you know that? you're only spewing this shit out because of what you did."

"i didn't do shit." jimin shook his head.

"stop denying," jungkook's voice had grew louder, he only gulped, "give it a rest already, jimin. (your name) won't ever feel the same way."

"oh really?" jimin smirked, "she told me she liked me last night."

"yeah but i don't see you two dating, do i?" jungkook earned a menacing glare from jimin, "just give it up."

"no," jimin responded without hesitation, "she's only like this because of that jung fucking hoseok."

"that's not true and you know that!"

"oh, i don't know that? how about its you that doesn't know that? take a long fucking look jungkook! (your name's) only like this because hoseok just had to fucking step in again and ruin everything!"

"you know, jimin," jungkook huffed in disbelief, shaking his head, "you're unbelievable, i can't believe i'm friends with someone like you."

jungkook walked past jimin, brushing his shoulder roughly to only have his body slammed against the brick wall. hurting his back, jungkook tried to keep a neutral face but it wasn't working since his back was aching.

"you're in this situation just as deep as i am, jungkook." jimin spat, "you know damn well that even if you stopped talking to me, bad things are going to happen to you. you can't just walk away from this expecting nothing to happen."

jimin swallowed, his eyes turning soft, "there's no way out of this, jungkook."

jungkook only thought about it, not acknowledging the fact that jimin was right. jungkook pushed jimin off of him, watching jimin take a few steps away and looked around to see if anyone had noticed.