I was so excited to see what was going to happen next, because soon, I could tell the whole world I was the luckiest man alive with this beautiful, stunning lady.

Lifting her out of the car was more of a challenge than sliding her in had been, but with a little help from a kind bodyguard, I'd managed to lift her into my arms. Her snoring got slightly louder as I walked across the driveway, the gravel beneath my feet crunching. The man opened the front door for me and I ducked inside, disappearing into the warmth inside. I heard chatter down the hall and worried it would wake her, I hadn't carried her all this way to have Hunter's loud laugh wake her up. Reaching the opening, I was immediately spotted by Zoe, who was cooing at how cute we were.  The others were nearby, sipping on red wine.

"Excuse me while I take the sleeping beauty upstairs." I told them quietly, lying because I definitely was not coming back downstairs tonight.

Carefully carrying her into the bedroom, I kicked the door shut with my foot and laid her gently down on the bed. She stirred, rubbing her eyes, and I quickly took off my shoes, glancing at the city view out the window that shimmered in twinkles of white and gold.

"Tom.." She groaned, searching for my body with her sleepy limbs.

"I'm right here baby." I told her, sliding down onto the bed beside her, "-Here, get your shoes off."

I tugged off one shoe as she sleepily sat up, she wouldn't have been pleased if she'd seen the way I threw the $150 boot onto the carpet. She pulled the other one off and she removed the leather jacket from her arms, her eyes barely open and her body half asleep. I laid back down and she sunk into my, snuggling up to my chest. Stroking her hair softly, she sighed, and neither of us moved.

We fell asleep in our clothes, too in love for our own good.

~•~

[ A N N E T T E ]

"Hey beautiful, nice sleep?"

"Yes." I yawned, the warm sun shine breaking through the window and warming my legs. Tangled up in Tom's limbs, I giggled, unwrapping myself and looking up at his face against the pillow. How he had gotten me home, I had no idea, but nothing could distract me from how amazing it felt to wake up in his arms. My tight fitted dress was still on my body and Tom had somehow slept in his skinny jeans, but neither of us dared to move any further than it took to cuddle up close.

"I want to show you something." He said, his voice husky after just waking up. He leaned over me and pinched his phone from the beside, bringing it back over and unlocking it. Opening Twitter, I got confused, but then he pressed trending.

#1 Trending: #NettyandTom

"What!" I gasped, watching Tom's finger slid down and reveal all the tweets. Over 500,000 people had tweeted about it in 12 hours! How was that possible? I'm not famous, why was I trending on Twitter?

He showed me some of the top tweets, a cheeky grin plastered over his lips.

@chaosofdrama
Who is this Netty girl?? I like her!! #nettyandtom

@mayhemofchaos
Can we just talk about how Tom said she was his BESTEST FRIEND How cute is that?? #nettyandtom

@mayhemlover645
She can sing like hell!! Who ships it?? #nettyandtom #chaosofmayhem

@chaoschick99
Netty is a SMOL BEAN and Tom is a TOLL BEAN I like it #nettyandtom

I was shocked. I was expecting immediately hate, that usually happened when a girl got involved with the Chaos boys. But people weren't being hateful? A majority were positive and generally interested in me!