2 // Stitch

{ Note- Eli is pronounced E-Lie in this story, okay? It's not pronounced Ellie, it's Eli, a guy xD}

[A N N E T T E]

Type, type, scribble, search, clickity click

I stared down at my history of music evolution homework, the words floating around the page as my mind wandered back to thought of my bed in the next room. It would be so easy to get up and walk to my room and curl into bed, beneath the warmth of the sheets. My eyes urged to close and my body begged for rest, but my brain wouldn't allow it; I wouldn't allow it. I had classes today.

I pushed away from my desk, standing up and walking away from the stressful mess of my work computer and trudged into the kitchen. I turned on the kettle, leaning against the kitchen bench as it boiled. From my spot I could see Freckle curled into a ball on the sofa asleep, that made me grin, and the photos of the lounge wall of Tom and I as well as the rest of the squad (we used to call it that) we used to have, also making me smile. Ones of us at beaches, some at parties, music festivals and functions. There were photos of when Tom and I went backpacking through Italy for 2 weeks last year and just stupid ones of us together on our first Christmas living on our owns.

The kettle finished boiling, I made myself a boiling cup of wake-up-liquid, otherwise known as coffee, and walked into the lounge, slouching into the cushions.

My phone buzzed in the pocket of my lazy-morning-track-pants and I yanked it out, finding a message from Tom. It was 10:30am? Surely it's like.. 12 o'clock...1am for him?

From Tommy <3 - Tune onto Morning Chicago on Channel 62 in 5 minutes, We got interviewed and I had a few small things to say about you. I found out the broadcast time for London because I think you should see it <3

They talked about me on a morning show? I'm not supposed to exist to Chaos Of Mayhem fans.. Neither Zoe really.. Zoe is only known by her name, not by her face. The boys had always wanted to keep us out of the spotlight because Zoe and I both had lives outside of the band. Zoe was a journalist for The Times in the central city and I'm in my fourth year of study at LPAC (technically now I'm in the university part of my study as I'm in my second year of my music teaching degree) and if word got out that we were in relationships with two of the boys from Chaos Of Mayhem, it could actually ruin our careers as people wouldn't want to hire us- we'd bring too much unwanted attention from the media.

From Netty - I'll watch, but what did you say? Surely I don't exist to your fangirls? xD

I picked up the television remote, flicked the on button and search through the pages until I found channel 62. On the screen was my boys, well, the boys that Zoe and I loved to pieces. The four of them sat together, squished onto a sofa beside two hosts, I didn't think I'd seen them before.

"Welcome back to the Morning Chicago and incase you've just joined us, we're being joined by the wonderful boys of Chaos Of Mayhem, the band taking the world by storm! How are you going this morning?"

"We're doing great thankyou," Daniel replied with a smile, "Thanks for having us!"

"It's a pleasure having you boys here this morning, so tell me, how has it been touring America, and Chicago in particular?" The male host asked the boys. Tom looked on edge, but he wasn't the most confident on Live Tv. He liked filmed and recording interviews where if he stuffed up, the world would never see it.

"It's been incredible, the people of Chicago know how to party!" Tom replied, a smile spreading across his face. "But in all honestly, it's been great. Touring around and seeing new places and new people is better than anything we've done before."