13 \\ Halt

6000+ words and completely unedited!! Please forgive my mistakes!!

The 1975's album helped me write this. If you haven't heard of them yet, check them out! There's a song attached above!

[T O M]

"Netty, I know you're tired, but you've gotta get up, we have a plane to catch in a couple hours."

Netty groaned, rolling over and facing her back to me, "-Gimme a minute.."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room, weaving my way past Hunter and Eli who were sluggishly dragging themselves out of bed and shoving clothes into their bags. I reached my set of draws and grabbed some clothes for today, only to turn around and walk back to the bedroom. Netty was laying on her back now, her eyes half open and staring at the ceiling. She'd had barely ten hours since she got on the plane and I felt like an asshole waking her up at 5:30am, but we didn't have a choice.

I slid off my pyjama pants and pulled on some jeans, followed by a black and white checkered shirt and my navy blue beanie to cover up my out of control hair. I yawned into my hands as Netty slid off the bed, wandering to her suitcase that was shoved the tiny corner of the crammed room. I grabbed my packed duffle bag and dumped it on the bed where Netty once was resting and then walked around the bed to get my laptop. As I leaned down to grab it, my shoulder just became one big stabbing pain. I think I fucked it on stage yesterday, but I can't worry about it yet. I'm not risking concert cancellation because of a sore shoulder, so keeping my mouth shut about it, even to Netty, was the best option.

I tried to hide my pain and shoved my laptop into my backpack, only to look up and see Netty getting changed silently on the other side of the room. Her hair fell gracefully down her back, over the tattoo on the back of her neck, in long silky waves. She thinks she isn't fit, but her body is toned and fit as hell because of the way she used to train with me- not to mention her lovely butt. She has a beautiful body, well, she's beautiful in general. She never seems to fully believe it though. I suppose I couldn't help but stare as she lifted her arms up and slipped a shirt on over her bra. I just admired from behind for a minute, taking her in.

"What time is it?" She asked, me averting my eyes as she turned and walked back to her suitcase.

I glanced at my watch, "5:40am."

"Fun." Her voice was tone flat.

I sat my bag down next to my duffle bag and walked up behind her just as she pulled her hairbrush from her shoulder bag. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist from behind and peppered butterfly kisses down her neck, making her giggle and push me away, "-Stop. Come on Tom--"

"Just give me a minute to be with my girl, please?"

She turned around and rolled her eyes at me, only to lean in and kiss me moments later. I felt myself smile into the kiss as her arms slid around my neck and I rested mine on her lower back. Damn, I'd missed her so much it was insane. The best feeling was just having her here in my arms, being able to hold her and kiss her, just to try and show her that I love her as much as I say I do.

Only that was interrupted by someone bashing on the door as loud as they could, scaring the life out of us and almost make me fall over.

"HURRY UP!" I think Hunter yelled at us. I shouted something rude back at Hunter and grabbed Netty again, kissing her passionately again before releasing her. She smile weakly, her hair falling down around her face. Her eyes were dull from exhaustion and I felt so sorry for putting her through this, but I didn't have a choice.