15 \\ Bubbles

As a warning, there is a sexual scene in at the end of this chapter. It is not smut, but I must warn you that it's there just incase anybody cannot stand it (most of you pervy shits probably like it idk)

 It is not smut, but I must warn you that it's there just incase anybody cannot stand it (most of you pervy shits probably like it idk)

Dearest Netty ^^

I edited like half of this and left the other half so laugh at my mistakes if you must. Idek anymore TBH.

[ A N N E T T E ]

"We'll look who finally decided to wake up!"

I opened my eyes, blinking a couple times to focus, being greeted by the smiling face of my wonderful boyfriend. His arm was settled circled around my hips, his forehead almost touching mine.

"Mornin'" I yawned in his face.

I felt incredibly happy to wake to the feeling of his strong arms around me, just like we used to before the tour. Now, laying in a bed in a modern mansion in Los Angeles, it felt even better. I snuggled into his grasp, his hand gliding over my skin and settling at the end of my spine.

"I want to take you shopping today," Tom began to explain, a gentle touch with his finger tips enough to send tingles to my toes, "-I have the money to spoil you, so I intend on doing so, is that alright?"

"But Tom you don't need to spoil me! I have everything I need and I'd rather keep that money for something else, you know? Something that we really want or need."

He exhaled, his chest deflating, "-but Netty you've been struggling with money the past few months because of me, so at least give me a day to go a little apeshit wild and spoil the shit out of you for going through so much shit for me, please?"

He looked at me with sweet eyes, pouting his lips like a little boy. I laughed and rolled my eyes, "-well I guess I can't argue with that."

"Good!" Tom exclaimed, sitting bolt upright and beginning to move the bedsheets, "I guess we better get going then! We have lots to do today!"

"Oh come on, I just woke up!" I complaining, gripping at the edge of the duvet, "-Can't we just have a couple minutes to relax before we get back to your busy schedule."

Tom turned around, now standing up in his boxers. His expression softened as he realised what I meant. I snuggled back into a comfortable position as Tom returned to bed, cuddling up beside me and snaking an arm around my waist.

"Of course baby, I'm sorry. I don't mean to rush you, I just forget to slow down sometimes."

"Yeah I know, but I understand." His free hand stroked my hair, pulling me in nice and close, "-I'm just more of a slow lane person. I have adjusted to your lifestyle yet."

"Are we gonna take the bike today!?" I shouted of the whirring of my hairdryer, my dark hair whipping around my face as I looked in the mirror.