Chapter 25

~Draco’s POV~

“Your girlfriends pretty hot when she’s unconscious.” A death eater said as he walked into the tent they kept you in. They had one of your ankles chained to the ground and your hands magically bound.

*They have Autumn!? Shit, shit, shit!*

“What did you do to her?!” you yelled.

“Woah, woah, relax mate. She was being fresh… We did what we had to.”

“If you hurt her, I will personally come and kill you when we get out of here.”

“What makes you think you both are getting out of here? You’re not going anywhere. The Dark Lord wants her and you’re the leverage he needs to get her to do what he wants.”

“There’s nothing she can do for him.”

“That’s not what I’ve heard.” He said walking out with a smirk. “He’ll be visiting you both later, by the way.”

The anger and frustration just started fuming even more now.

It felt like hours before they finally brought Autumn into the tent. You were so worried about her. You needed to see her, and see she was okay.

The tent door opened and two death eaters came in. One was carrying Autumn. She was still unconscious and there was a bruise on her cheek. “What did you do to her, you git!?”

They ignored you. You fought the chains and bounds to get closer to her but it didn’t move. They laid her down on the other side of the tent, about 5 feet from you, and chained her leg and magically bound her hands, too and left.

“Autumn! Baby, wake up!”

She didn’t move. You couldn’t look at her bruised cheek. It hurt you too much to see it on her. You felt like you failed her… again.

~Draco’s POV Ends~

You woke with your head throbbing. It hurt to open your eyes. When you did you saw you were in a tent and remembered everything. It looked like daytime through the wall of the fabric. You automatically felt panicked and looked around, trying to sit up. It was difficult, and you then realized why. The damn bastards chained and bound you… You saw Draco next to you. He looked like he was a sleep in the same state as you.

“Draco?” you whispered.

He sat up immediately and looked at you. “Are you alright? What did they do to you?!” Draco said anxiously.

“I’m alright. My heads just killing me.”

“What did they do to you?” he said referring to your cheek that was sore.

“Draco it doesn’t matter. Don’t worry about it.”

“It does matter, Autumn! They hurt you!”

“That’s not what we have to focus on...”

He looked away from you. You could tell he felt ashamed of himself.

“Look babe. It’s not your fault. If anything, it’s mine but just forget about that. We just have to get out now.” You confessed.

“It’s not your fault. I should have never flew over the forest in the first place. You’re right, though. We have figure out how to get out.”

“So, what are we going to do?” you asked looking around.

“I don’t know yet.” He said. “They have death eaters surrounding the tent…”