Chapter 9

You both found a smaller bon fire with a few other people sitting around it. Some were couples and some were small groups of friends. You sat on a log that wasn’t by too many people. It was really quiet and peaceful. Draco sat next to you.

You looked up, out of the trees and you could see beautiful little stars shining.

“Do you see that star? The bright one surrounded by all the little ones?”

You followed his finger to where he pointed and you saw a formation of stars in the shape of a flower. “Yes.”

“That’s yours.”

You looked at him surprised and smiling. “Really?”

“Yeah, it’s Autumn’s Star.” He said and took out a blue box handing it to you. You opened it and it had a little framed mirror the size of you palm. You could see the formation of stars in it. The trim around the mirror was finely engraved with designs and ‘Autumn’s Star’ written on it.

You eyes started to get teary again but you didn’t cry.

~Draco’s POV~

After you gave Autumn the mirror she started to get teary.

“What’s wrong, baby?” you said rubbing her arm.

“I-It’s just h-how did I get so lucky?”

You laughed and hugged her tightly. “Well, if this makes you so lucky, then you are going to be the luckiest person alive for a very long time.”

*Oh shit, did I say too much? I mean I want her to be with me the rest of my life but I don’t know if she does, Draco! I mean we just started and all I know I have never felt like this for anyone but I don’t know if she does.*

“Really?” she said smiling. She had a gleam in her eyes that was so addicting.

“Yeah. Autumn, I love you so much. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone. But somehow… you did it.”

*That really was an understatement. There is so much she really doesn’t know about yet. If it wasn’t for her, I could really care less about someone who was in her situation but I feel like a new person now. I want to be perfect for her and I don’t care if helping her takes my life away. As long as she is safe and well. Merlin, I sound like such a puss.*

*No, you’re just in love, Draco!*

“I love you too, Draco.” She paused and looked away. “When I first saw you at the bon fire, I was so-so captivated and, well, almost automatically felt something for you even though I had never met you. It was really strange and different but I liked it. I didn’t want you to walk away.”

I put my hand on her cheek and started caressing it.

“I won’t ever leave you again.” He said sweetly.

A small smile came onto her face, almost like she was trying to seem serious but the happiness was steaming out of her. Then I kissed her passionately. She let me slide my tongue in. I put my hands under her jaw. She was an excellent kisser.

When we finished kissing she was looking into my eyes intently. She gently touched my face. I wanted to kiss her again badly but I held my urge back.

Then she spoke, “Your eyes.” You looked at her confused. “There so different and beautiful. I can almost tell if you are thinking about something good or bad or what your mood really is.”

*I hope she can’t tell I’m worried. Shit!*

“Really?” you said seductively and kissed her neck. “And what are they telling you now?”