Chapter 6

Hey guys, I'm hoping you guys like my story! I'd like to know what you all think so far so please comment on this chapter :)

Thanks!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You open your eyes and look around. The room was pretty bright from the window. You must have slept in. You didn’t actually get in until 1.

You thought back to last night. It was perfect. You whole day was great, but being with Draco that night was amazing. You didn’t want it to end. He kissed you! And the best part about it was when he did you felt something that you had never felt before. All of the other guys you had kissed were nothing compared to what you felt last night. You still had that giddy and happy feeling in your stomach. You couldn’t get rid of it, not that you wanted to.

You both stayed and just talked after you kissed. He held you in his arms. You felt so comfortable with him, even though you just met him. You felt like you knew him all your life. Then he walked you back to your cabin and gave you a goodnight kiss and left.

“I’ll see you soon, Levine.” he had said. You couldn’t help but think about everything that happened to you yesterday. You couldn’t wait till Hogwarts now.

You stretched out your arms and took a deep breath. A smile came across your face. You were unconditionally happy for once.

You looked at the clock. It said 10:30 AM. You got up and got your sketchbook. You fixed up the sketch from last night. When you finished you saw an owl flying to your window. You didn’t recognize this one. He was an eagle owl. You could tell by his dark colors and size. Your owl, Bailey, was at home. Your parents didn’t want you to bring her for some reason. She is a beautiful white snowy owl. She was your real mother’s owl before she died. You missed her, she was a sweet owl.

The owl started pecking at the window. You opened it and he flew in and dropped the letter on your bed and then sat on your desk. You patted the owl on the head but he just went to bite you so you sat on your bed.

You picked up the letter and opened it. It said:

Autumn,

Good morning beautiful. I hope you slept well. Meet me at the ferry at 11:45. I have a surprise. Hope to see you soon.

Yours Truly,

Draco

P.S. Wear a bathing suit.

You smiled and wrote a note back:

Draco,

I hope you too slept well. I just wanted to let you know that last night was amazing, thank you. I will see you really soon!

Yours Truly,

Autumn

The owl was still waiting on your desk. You gave the owl your note back and he flew off quickly. You ran to your bathroom and jumped in the shower and then let it to air dry. You put the cream in it and put on your bathing suit. Over it you put on a yellow tube top and jean shorts.

Then you put on waterproof makeup on and left. You locked the door behind you and started walking. You were really early so you decided to get a late breakfast with your extra 35 minutes.