26: d.o

WARNING: 19+ THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE, IDK. I ACTUALLY MADE IT WORSE, BUT THIS ISNT RATED MATURE, SO I GUESS I CANT ADD THOSE STUFF.

I STILL HOPE YOU LIKE THIS, THO I SHOULD START GETTING BACK TO THE CUTE ONE SHOTS. IM SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU IF YOU NOT LIKE THE 19+ STORIES

JUST.. ENJOY(?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O imagines

A ring from my phone woke me up from my deep sleep. As you see, im a light sleeper. I easily wake up with a small sound.

Whats this? A call from lee yejung.

"Helloh?"

"I have a blind date in like 12 hours but i need to go on a date with my other boyfriend so i need you to go for me,"

"Cant you speak slowly?"

"Just come to my place at 11 later"

"What is this all about?"

"You are going on a blind date to replace me"

"And why is that?"

"Because, i have a date with my other boyfriend"

"How many boyfriends do you actually have?"

"Three?"

"What kind of b*tch has 3 boyfriends? You should have more"

"Im trying to, you know. Its not easy to find a guy who wants to f*ck all day"

"If you are planning to talk about f*cks, i woupd rather sleep"

"Alright, sweet dreams. See you later"

I checked the time after she hung up, its freaking 2 in the morning! Ugh..

I tried getting back to sleep, but then i kept imagining things i shouldnt. Naked hot guy, on my bed. What am i even thinking?!

I need sleep ASAP.

------------------------

Right, its 11 in the afternoon. And im at yejung's place. She lectures me for an hour how to behave and act sexy in front of men. I mean, who would act sexy in the first meet? Not me, for sure.

"Are you done now?" I ask, as yejung checked on her phone.

"Im done with the talking. Now lets choose your clothes" she stood up.

"No, no, no. I am so not changing into your overly sexy dresses" i refused.

"But you should look seductive" she protested.

"Come on, this should be fine" i reffered to my black blouse and white ripped jeans.

"Then i'll just fix your hair?" She offer.

"I look fine, yejung ah" i told her.

"Fine, but if you fail to seduce him, you'll regret it" she raised her shoulders.

"I know i wont" i tried to be optimistic.

Yejung stood up and handed me her black tight dress. One of those party dress you use to a nightclub.

"Just in case if you need to be sexy" she winked.

"I told you--" she put a finger on my lips.

"I would use the dress if i were you" she smirked, "gotta go, i have a date today".

I watched as she left her room while putying on perfume. This friend of mine sure is a player.

Now im all alone in yejung's room, with the black dress still in my hands. Shall i get changed? But this is a bit too daring for a blind date.